• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cardinal Fans in Uproar

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,080
  • Days Won:  0

In one of those articles, I think, it says that weeknight attendance has been better than Saturday attendance lately, so not too many people can be ********.  They didn't even sell out the last home Saturday date last year.

I think there's a word for it....SPIN

Sep 03 - Sun    8:00 pm    Kentucky    42,597    58 Deg

Sep 16 - Sat    3:30 pm     Miami #17  42,704    81 Deg

Oct 13 -  Fri     7:45 pm     WVU #3      43,217*  39 Deg  

Nov 18 - Sat    7:30 pm     USF            40,348   42 Deg

Dec 2  - Sat     12:00 pm   UConn        38,436   34 Deg    

* New Stadium Record

I don't know what point you're trying to prove there, but what your chart tells me is that the Friday night WVU game beat any Saturday's attendance.  And the Sunday UK game was 110 people shy of beating every Saturday game.

More people go to non-Saturday games than Saturday games.  I'm not sure I know what you mean by "SPIN".

I mean, a noon Saturday kickoff on Senior Day, fighting for a BCS berth, 11-1, needing to beat UConn to win the BE, and it was 5K short of capacity.  Where were all the people that are supposedly calling for more Saturday games then?

There's a word for comparing the UofL - Kentucky game to the  Uof L UConn.    Laughable!

But just for giggles:

UK = Instate Rivals -  nothing more needs to be said.  BTW Sunday  is not a weekday...not even in Louisville

UCONN = BE Cellar Dweller (1-5 in the BE coming into The Ville) 34 degrees at game time.  Attendance was only 4161 shy of the UK game.   Would you care to compare the number of UCONN fans in attendance to the  number of UK fans in the Pizza Box)?

Since only "weeknight" game the Cards played was the Friday night game against WV (Ranked #3)...WV fans are known to travel well and I bet that    

unlike UConn and USF* fans they were at that game in large numbers.

Unlike Thursday night,  I believe most people consider Friday night to be part of the "weekend".  Spin, Spin, Spin!

*USF only had a few hundred people in the visitors sections and had to return most of our ticket allotment to the Cards...the visitor sections had far more people wearing red and white and black than Green and Gold :-[

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  549

I still don't know what point you're trying to make, and I don't know what to tell you HaulingBull.  :-?

Only one Saturday game sold out, and that was #17 Miami.  An argument could be made that the only reason the UK and WVU games sold out is because they were rivalry games. There are no home rivalry games this year.

This years home schedule is garbage, and I have a feeling Jurich knew Saturdays weren't going to be full crowds anyway.

Murray State

Middle Tennessee State

Syracuse

Utah

Pittsburgh

Rutgers

If the stadium is only 89% full for the last Saturday home game of the season(senior day), then there is no reason to ***** about having more Saturday games.

You seem to think ESPN is.

They are not.

Help me out with something here...nevermind.

Look, here's a website that might help you focus your desire to rise up and smack down the powers-that-be...http://www.chomsky.info/.  Great stuff that you could probably appreciate.

You seem to think ESPN is.

They are not.

It's quite obvious that ESP is something you don't possess.

• Topic Count:  617
  • Content Count:  4,879

Where is the UofL home game with Cincy in either last year or this season?

The Cards beat Cincy by 6 in Louisville last year(2006).  You'll have to ask HaulingBull what the attendance was. ;)

Where is the UofL home game with Cincy in either last year or this season?

This years game won't be played for another 6 months - September 13th in  Cincy.

U of L 2006 Home Schedule (Corrected)

Sep 03 - Sun    8:00 pm    Kentucky    42,597    58 Deg

Sep 16 - Sat    3:30 pm     Miami #17  42,704    81 Deg

Oct 14 -  Sat    3:30 pm     Cincy         41,549    58 Deg

Nov 02 - Thu   7:45 pm     WVU #3      43,217*  39 Deg

Nov 18 - Sat    7:30 pm     USF            40,348   42 Deg

Dec 2  - Sat     12:00 pm   UConn        38,436   34 Deg    

* New Stadium Record