• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

usf should hire tampa's

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,086
  • Days Won:  172

We need a new and improved Smazza that donates 80% of his income to USF athletics and sees everything through green and gold colored glasses so that we can win some championships.  ::)

You're on your own on this one, Smazza. I think Woolard has done a phenomenal job as AD. He's done a great job scheduling for football. He has athletics on a fast-track to improve all facilities. Private donations to the Athletics department are at the highest they've been ever. He's done the best with what he's had, considering our apathetic alumni base. We don't have the luxury of tradition to get our alums frothing at the mouth to throw money into Athletics, as is done at UF or maybe Ohio State.

i assure you i am not on my own

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,086
  • Days Won:  172

He has done the things necessary to create championship teams.  He has brought in great coaches, set a plan to improve our facilities, and our budget is at an all time high.  These are the steps that we need to have a championship team.  Now it is up to the players and the coaches to make it happen

when is first one coming??

Dang you are impatient. Give the man some time to build something. Even more so in the fact that we need to build a lot of athletic facilities.

Kizarvexis

this isnt searching for the cure for cancer

cant wait for our first champhionship under woolard

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

i will say this we will win more in the next 10 years than the last 10, IMO

go DW!

go bulls!