• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This is the BIGGEST LOAD OF CRAP!!! >:(

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

"Girly"

Pretty good looking cheerleader/friend of yours on the team.   Herman and I were in the stands and she was to the far left - facing the court -- on the USF bench side of the court.

Great body.

Tell her the famous jews took note.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Listen, we all know if we want BULLS COUNTRY to thrive we gotta patron businesses that say they are "BULL Friendly". We had the same type of conversation about the Bull Ring also...  I guess the entire stink is about the rule of thumb, if you say you're gonna be BULLS anything, just put up or shut up! Their aint nothing wrong with Bull Heaven, I just choose to buy exclusively from Bulls Outfitters because I believe what Craig believes in that the good name of USF can overcome all odds.

And as always,  GO BULLS!!!

• Topic Count:  191
  • Content Count:  2,363
  • Days Won:  0

This is hillarious to me. I remember the day when you would walk into every store in town and they didn't even carry our MERCH! You newbies need to get real. The only concern at this point should be if a place DIDN'T carry BULLS merch at all! Be grateful you became a BULL in an era where you can walk into just about any store and pick up some merch. I used to walk into WAL-MART on fletcher, publix on fowler & Sports Fanatic @ UMALL and  SEE NOTHING RELATED TO MY TEAM >:(nothing but gayterd, homocane & nole( can't think of anything) CRAP!

You missed the obvious "semenhole" (not sure if I can say that on this board)

• Topic Count:  191
  • Content Count:  2,363
  • Days Won:  0

what bothers me is the people walking around wearing gator crap

actually what got me the most mad was tuesday, i was in the marine science building on the st pete campus going to one of my classes, and i see a "Go Gators" sign hanging on a teachers office door, how often do you think you see "Go Bulls" signs hanging in UF buildings...  >:(

See, that one doesn't bother me. I think it's far more likely that a professor actually attended and has a degree or two from UF than the average undergrad at USF who likely has no real connection to the Gators.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

I was at Bulls Heaven yesterday, and I can't even tell you how much there was because I barely noticed any Gators merchandise.