• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF vs. University of Alabama- Ice Hockey

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  552
  • Days Won:  0

The University of South Florida Ice Bulls (11-4) will take on the University of Alabama Frozen Tide for a double header starting Friday at 11:30pm and Saturday at 9:30pm. A new set of rankings will come out following these games, a win could possibly move USF up a spot better seeding us for regionals in Atlanta the first weekend of Feb.

The Ice Bulls will be raffling off an autographed Tampa Bay Lighting stick and St.Pete Times Forum gift card. All money raised this weekend will be going to the USF Ice Bulls Regional Travel Fund. T-shirts and jerseys will be avaliable for purchase at the game, and the merchandise page will be up on the website this week.

Any questions can be asked through here or e-mail (USFiceBulls@AOL.com)

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19

I'm a freshman Bulls Dad.  I and the Mrs. (freshman Bulls Mom) expect to attend our first Ice Bulls game on Saturday.  Go Ice Bulls!

It should be a good game. The Frozen Tide have an amazing coaching staff, including their head coach who won 2 NCAA National Championships while playing for UofA-Huntsville. Their asst. coach also played college and pro. They have a well rounded team, and the Ice Bulls look forward to showing everyone a good game... practice is at 5:30 this morning, so we'll get to see the new talent we have for this semester.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19

It should be a good game. The Frozen Tide have an amazing coaching staff, including their head coach who won 2 NCAA National Championships while playing for UofA-Huntsville. Their asst. coach also played college and pro. They have a well rounded team, and the Ice Bulls look forward to showing everyone a good game... practice is at 5:30 this morning, so we'll get to see the new talent we have for this semester.

Sounds great and I'm looking forward to attending the Saturday game.  Need to add an Ice Bulls shirt to my growing USF collection so that I can represent as a proper Bulls dad.  

The Ice Bulls won 11-3 last night, Alabama did start their back up goalie for some reason.

USF is looking for one more win to get a better seeding for regionals. Game tonight at the Brandon Ice Sports Forum 9:30pm, free with USF ID, and the bar will be open for the game.

Raffle tonight: Autographed Tampa Bay Lightning hockey stick and SPTF gift card.

another win! thank you everyone who came out.

our next game is against ERAU next Sat. at 9:30pm (it might move to 8:45- stay tuned)

Regionals rankings come out this Friday for the 13-4 Ice Bulls!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

Nice mtg you USFGirl,

I went to my first IceBulls game last night.  It was pretty cool!  Those guys can play!

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

<snip> The Frozen Tide have an amazing coaching staff, including their head coach who won 2 NCAA National Championships while playing for UofA-Huntsville.

<snip>

Little Bear must have prevented UA-Huntsville from giving him the raise that would have kept him out of Tuscaloosa.