• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who will be the suprise recruit in this class?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  339
  • Days Won:  0

Ford was obviously the biggest surprise thus far.  Honestly who thought we were going to get this guy to commit?  (I didn't even realize he was still around)

As far as recruits that "will surprise," I have to agree with Quenton Washington.  This kid is a player.  Major productivity in a good league.  He may not come in and start right away but he will be a major contributor in his time at USF.

I would have said Claude Davis, but I doubt he'll make grades >:(

Guest S. Bien(Guest)
yeah why MN?

Kevin Williams should be a surprise and a real steal for USF.  Committed to WVU, wanted by others a burner with ultra-elusive abilities ala McCluster, Jock Sanders, and Ean Randolph.  The best part is he's already enrolled at USF!

Surprises could come from lots of different areas....I know one that will be a surprise if he commits.  To me a great snag, and is a FL top 100 but I'll keep it quiet until it's official.

Good stuff.

Bien was this surprise Sutton who just committed?

Yep, apparently they committed even sooner then I expected.  This is a big time snag!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,748
  • Content Count:  37,653
  • Days Won:  29

what about the kid from navy that is coming here

Read Greg's blog today.  [smiley=smiley_up.gif]

I just feel confident we'll have a surprise player for 2007, this past season was Grothe, Selvie, C. Robinson & Randolph.