• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

HUGE WOMEN'S GAME TONIGHT!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532
  • Days Won:  0

wow... i didnt expect that

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Still can't get that big one. What's even worse is that we could have easily won this game, but with stats like these LSU just pulled away.

shooting.....17 of 67 (25%)

3-point shooting.....3-14 (21%)

free throws.....11-19 (58%)

On to the Big East, and hopefully another NCAA tourney trip.

Guest r_to_the_izzo

OK guys. What is up with USF sun dome messing up athletic events. For the first time ever they assigned seats to the STUDENTS. Causing several of the people who attend every game to lose out on their seats. Not only did they assign them, but they gave out the better seats later, I know this because I had to arrive late and were below the others.

They really didnt have their stuff together today... and it was annoying watching them run around with their head offs.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

Gurly seemed to be sulking during the second half...what got her panties in a wad?

refer to r to the izzo's post.  we sit in our seats every game, all season so far, never had a problem, and then today athletics goes and assigns seats to the students, three people came in the middle of the first half, and told britt that she and faza were in their seats, this is the first time it has ever happened, and it caused all of us who usually sit first row right behind the floor seats to move behind the basket.  never should have happened, and what sucks even more is that those three girls who took faza and britt's seats, didn't really cheer at all, they just sat there.  i blame the loss tonight on the sun dome staff for moving us, where we were seating during the first half, we were winning, we moved and we stunk up the floor and we lost.  

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  545

Gurly seemed to be sulking during the second half...what got her panties in a wad?

refer to r to the izzo's post.  we sit in our seats every game, all season so far, never had a problem, and then today athletics goes and assigns seats to the students, three people came in the middle of the first half, and told britt that she and faza were in their seats, this is the first time it has ever happened, and it caused all of us who usually sit first row right behind the floor seats to move behind the basket.  never should have happened, and what sucks even more is that those three girls who took faza and britt's seats, didn't really cheer at all, they just sat there.  i blame the loss tonight on the sun dome staff for moving us, where we were seating during the first half, we were winning, we moved and we stunk up the floor and we lost.  

It was ridiculous.  That guy was such a **** at halftime too

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,080

refer to r to the izzo's post.  we sit in our seats every game, all season so far, never had a problem, and then today athletics goes and assigns seats to the students, three people came in the middle of the first half, and told britt that she and faza were in their seats, this is the first time it has ever happened, and it caused all of us who usually sit first row right behind the floor seats to move behind the basket.  never should have happened, and what sucks even more is that those three girls who took faza and britt's seats, didn't really cheer at all, they just sat there.  [highlight]i blame the loss tonight on the sun dome staff for moving us, where we were seating during the first half, we were winning, we moved and we stunk up the floor and we lost. [/highlight]

ROTFLMAO

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  545

refer to r to the izzo's post.  we sit in our seats every game, all season so far, never had a problem, and then today athletics goes and assigns seats to the students, three people came in the middle of the first half, and told britt that she and faza were in their seats, this is the first time it has ever happened, and it caused all of us who usually sit first row right behind the floor seats to move behind the basket.  never should have happened, and what sucks even more is that those three girls who took faza and britt's seats, didn't really cheer at all, they just sat there.  [highlight]i blame the loss tonight on the sun dome staff for moving us, where we were seating during the first half, we were winning, we moved and we stunk up the floor and we lost. [/highlight]

ROTFLMAO

I originally said that hopefully loud enough for the guy to hear it b/c he was right below me.  You can't mess with good luck.