• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Student Bulls Club To Host Send-Off Party !!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

hope you all have fun, and good job planing the event anthony, i'll send a go bulls from miami's finest court system.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,485
  • Days Won:  43

AM,

Thanks for putting this together. This will mean a lot for the players in my opinion. They will love it. I just hope that we can also welcome them back with a bowl victory also. Keep up the good work.

• Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532

Info I have...

PLEASE ANYBODY AND EVERYBODY THAT IS AVAILABLE THIS AFTERNOON AROUND 3:30PM. WE ARE HAVING A BULLS FOOTBALL TEAM SEND-OFF PARTY. THERE IS GOING TO BE FREE PIZZA GIVEN OUT BY PAPA JOHN'S!!! ALSO FOX 13 NEWS, ABC NEWS AND TAMPA BAYS 10 NEWS WILL BE OUT THERE COVERING THE EVENT. SO COME OUT AND SUPPORT YOUR BULLS!!!

USF’s Student Bulls Club is hosting a pizza party to send off the Bulls football team Tuesday when it departs for the Papajohns.com Bowl. The party will start at 3:30 p.m. outside the USF Athletic Facility, just north of the Sun Dome.

The team buses will depart the parking lot at 4 p.m. for the Tampa Jet Center, where a charter flight will take the Bulls to Birmingham for the December 23 game against East Carolina.

USF Cheerleaders and Band will be on hand and Papa John's will be handing out free pizza from 3:15pm - 4:15pm. Any students interested in joining the Student Bulls Club or learning more about this event should contact Anthony Mozzicato at amozzica@mail.usf.edu.

It is really important that you make it out to this event as Fox 13, ABC news and Tampa Bays 10 news will be out covering the event and not to mention, our football team deserves everyone's support. SO SHOW UP AND MAKE SOME NOISE!

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  75

Info I have...

PLEASE ANYBODY AND EVERYBODY THAT IS AVAILABLE THIS AFTERNOON AROUND 3:30PM. WE ARE HAVING A BULLS FOOTBALL TEAM SEND-OFF PARTY. THERE IS GOING TO BE FREE PIZZA GIVEN OUT BY PAPA JOHN'S!!! [highlight]ALSO FOX 13 NEWS, ABC NEWS AND TAMPA BAYS 10 NEWS WILL BE OUT THERE COVERING THE EVENT. SO COME OUT AND SUPPORT YOUR BULLS!!![/highlight]

USF’s Student Bulls Club is hosting a pizza party to send off the Bulls football team Tuesday when it departs for the Papajohns.com Bowl. The party will start at 3:30 p.m. outside the USF Athletic Facility, just north of the Sun Dome.

The team buses will depart the parking lot at 4 p.m. for the Tampa Jet Center, where a charter flight will take the Bulls to Birmingham for the December 23 game against East Carolina.

USF Cheerleaders and Band will be on hand and Papa John's will be handing out free pizza from 3:15pm - 4:15pm. Any students interested in joining the Student Bulls Club or learning more about this event should contact Anthony Mozzicato at amozzica@mail.usf.edu.

It is really important that you make it out to this event as Fox 13, ABC news and Tampa Bays 10 news will be out covering the event and not to mention, our football team deserves everyone's support. SO SHOW UP AND MAKE SOME NOISE!

I am glad to hear this. I emailed them(Channel 10) last week about their poor Bulls coverage.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  90

Ron and Ian show from 620 AM will be talking it up a bit! Listen live starting at 9:00am.

Thanks guys