• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Jerseys?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Ok so there are many USF jerseys including replicas and the game worn.  But is tehre any way possible to get a Authentic jersey?  

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

usf bookstore has basketball jerseys that are really nice looking, for only $50, but well worth the money, they come with the #3 only and has Bulls on the front, the jersey is in green.  and i'll be wearing my jersey that i bought at the next game i can go to.

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  286

usf bookstore has basketball jerseys that are really nice looking, for only $50, but well worth the money, they come with the #3 only and has Bulls on the front, the jersey is in green.  and i'll be wearing my jersey that i bought at the next game i can go to.

Thanks for the information.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  869

Ok so there are many USF jerseys including replicas and the game worn.  But is tehre any way possible to get a Authentic jersey?  

The answer is yes! ! ! Bust a move over to BULLSHEAVEN and get a game worn for $49.99,

http://www.bullsheaven.com/store/viewItemBundle.asp?idProduct=635

40701.gif

You can also get em off EBAY and COLLEGEJERSEY.COM, you will pay more this way.

I have seen the BULLSHEAVEN in person, they had both the green and the whites, only seem to have the whites online right now.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

The answer is yes! ! ! Bust a move over to BULLSHEAVEN and get a game worn for $49.99,

http://www.bullsheaven.com/store/viewItemBundle.asp?idProduct=635

40701.gif

You can also get em off EBAY and COLLEGEJERSEY.COM, you will pay more this way.

I have seen the BULLSHEAVEN in person, they had both the green and the whites, only seem to have the whites online right now.

The #49 is nice but they dont have my size and wat can u search for to find them of ebay.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  869

I would recommend you give them a call tomorrow.  There are three vendors that put them on EBAY pretty regularly,  I got mine by searching searching for USF Jersey a while ago... I bought one off EBAY was around 60-70, another from collegejerseys for around 50-65. If your wanting one soon, I would call bullsheaven tomorrow.