• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Your mission, Bulls!

Guest BasketBull.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

By the way......the National Merit Scholars are the ones all those schools brag about how many they have in their TV commercials.  So I'm always proud to tell people that THIS National Merit Scholar chose USF!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

andy you made the post that makes it appear all usf students are rejects from other school's. I am glad that is what you think of your school.

Or did you stutter?

that is something you and everybody else here assumed i meant.  i did not mean it as anything against usf, maybe i should have worded it better, but i had just woken up when i wrote it, and i was still half asleep.  and randy, that is a really low blow making fun of my stutter, its not something i can help, i had a seizure as a baby and because of that, i now stutter.  you happy you made fun of a person who stutters, wow your a big shot now man, let me tell you.  and once again i didn't mean anything bad by it, just was half asleep when i wrote it, i'll go fix it now.

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  2,307

I got into FSU and chose USF...

Most of the students on campus grew up liking other schools because USF football wasn't around.  However, I have seen many many fans that have started to cheer on USF and not the "Big 3" because they enjoy the games and like the direction USF is headed in.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

He just woke up so that is an excuse for trashing USF

Guest BasketBull.

I failed my mission today...  :( I saw a student wearing ohio state crap and wanted to jump into action but I wasn't on my own time. I had to turn my back...  Since they are going to be lizard hunting, maybe it wasn't all that bad.

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,479

I didnt get into any other schools in the state, because I didnt apply anywhere else but USF.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,981

The guy made a mistake, let's move on.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

:-?

This is giving us a great excuse to talk about how proud we are of our academic institution.  Why move on from that?

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,981

:-?

This is giving us a great excuse to talk about how proud we are of our academic institution.  Why move on from that?

Hey, we can still talk about our USF pride w/o piling on the guy for the next 10 pages.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

thanks moisesLB86, and randy, this is the first thing i have said that has been construed as being against usf, and i went back and fixed it as it was not what i meant to say.  at least i don't jump down our players throats after they have a bad game, or immediately jump to bash our coaches after a bad game, or if we lose one game.  you trash usf a hell of a lot more than i do, and i didn't even mean it as anything against usf.