• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Has anyone really thought about ECU lately?

Guest wildrover
Just curious...I see their "smack" threads, they seem worried.  Anyone here spending any time on them yet?

I'm more worried about their basketball team than their football team.

Believe me Hoss...If USF cant beat us in Baskeball...you have the worse team in the nation...we totally suck Id be much more worried about the football team...not that USF shouldnt be the favorite and win....But maybe your basketball team might like to play our football team... ;D

UD,

don't take our bball team lightly, there is a very real chance ECU will beat us with the round ball this weekend.  with all the pirates talkin all their smack they are all just so sure they will lose, but if they would just shut up for one second they would realize they have a fighting chance against us in basketball.

with all your smack i hope your willing to come back here and take your lumps should ecu actually win this bball game

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  104
  • Days Won:  0

yea.... i just dropped an ECU in the toilet...feel much better

Please...I know USF fans are above that type of comment....You are forgiven.....seeya in BMH....drive safely

Guest wildrover

Please...I know USF fans are above that type of comment....You are forgiven.....seeya in BMH....drive safely

Well, now lets be honest, some usf fans are but others aren't, after taking a quick stroll through message board land, I think its safe to say that there are a number of ECU fans that aren't above such a comment either

EC-WHO?  

ECU...We have heard it all before...its not going to rattle any of the loyal fanbase...Im sure that you guys have heard the same from your brethern there in FL.......Seeya in BHM..... :)

Just curious...I see their "smack" threads, they seem worried.  Anyone here spending any time on them yet?

Believe me Hoss...If USF cant beat us in Baskeball...you have the worse team in the nation...we totally suck Id be much more worried about the football team...not that USF shouldnt be the favorite and win....But maybe your basketball team might like to play our football team... ;D

UD,

don't take our bball team lightly, there is a very real chance ECU will beat us with the round ball this weekend.  with all the pirates talkin all their smack they are all just so sure they will lose, but if they would just shut up for one second they would realize they have a fighting chance against us in basketball.

with all your smack i hope your willing to come back here and take your lumps should ecu actually win this bball game

If you think for a second that I was joking about our BB team....you have not done any research...hell we lost to UNC-Wilmingon...and the real ugly loss was to Jerry Faldwell U...Liberty....A loss to ECU= My team sucks bigtime.

Well, now lets be honest, some usf fans are but others aren't, after taking a quick stroll through message board land, I think its safe to say that there are a number of ECU fans that aren't above such a comment either

granted....We do have our share of jackasses...ignore them

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  622

UD,

If you think for a second that I was joking about our BB team....you have not done any research...hell we lost to UNC-Wilmingon...and the real ugly loss was to Jerry Faldwell U...Liberty....A loss to ECU= My team sucks bigtime.

i think most people have tht thinking with our loss to richmond

• Topic Count:  191
  • Content Count:  2,363

UD,

:-[

(I currently work at UNCG and was at the game where ECU handed us one)

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  78

I guess I am more amazed at how much enthusiasm and "smack" and bravado is being displayed by ECU...this is their Super Bowl.  I guess that's only natural.

Where is all this smack?  I read this board and Boneyard Banter, and to be honest, I haven't seen a whole lot.  Maybe there's some on the Rivals board, but I never go there because most posters are too immature for a decent discussion.  Is this our Super Bowl?  Hardly, but we're happy to be in any bowl the way things have gone the last few years.  If I had to put odds on the game, I'd say about 60% chance for you guys and 40% for us.  But we've been overachievers all year and like being the underdog.

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

yea...just a joke..I really didnt mean it..see ya there...hope we have a good game