• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

its offical I have gone to the dark side

Guest JulmisteForPrez
it is not like we haven't lost to Richmond before

yeesh-- talk about overreacting to a single game

I believe I speak for most so-called "dark-sider" when I say that this has very little to do with last night's game.  We have dozens of other losses over the past few years and several recruiting flubs, and several other matters that make this about a lot more than one loss.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JulmisteForPrez
whatever

roll however you want-- I don't really care

[highlight]you will not get me to stop supporting USF simply so I can look like I know what I'm talking about or be one of the first people to correctly say that CRM was a terrible coach[/highlight] (or whatever the hell it is you are trying to accomplish). The bottomline is quite simply that you prefer to complain as if it will help anything while I prefer to watch, support, and hope forthe best.

Do you actually think that's what I am trying to do.......stop supporting USF so you can look smart?  Give me a break.

I wouldn't want anyone to stop supporting USF, but supporting USF does not mean NEVER finding fault and voicing concern over a dreadful situation.  I never doubted for a minute my parents SUPPORTED me to their utmost while I was growing up, but that CERTAINLY didn't mean they turned a blind eye when I screwed up or failed to criticize and correct when it was needed.

That, my friend, is what REAL support is all about.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

blah blah blah...

be contructive: spend your time putting up a list of GREAT affordable coaches the dark siders would like to see here next year, so we can debates pros and cons of each.

just spewing negativity is shrill, repetitive and boring.

Guest JulmisteForPrez
blah blah blah...

[highlight]be contructive: spend your time putting up a list of GREAT affordable coaches the dark siders would like to see here next year, so we can debates pros and cons of each.[/highlight]

just spewing negativity is shrill, repetitive and boring.

Give me a break......is anyone on this site the AD?  We're fans, guys......and that's what fans do.  They either voice jubilation or displeasure.  It might be fun to talk about possibly coaching candidates, but do you actually think that's being constructive in some way?  Do you REALLY believe us sitting here debating coaches will impact the program one way or another?

Good morning, bulls96........this is your wake up call......

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  104

The dark side may stay in the dark two more years. (Amount of time still left on the contract after this yr.) :P

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  122

Watching Bulls Basketball is shrill, repetitive and boring. Here's to another great year!

1. I am not a basketball fan.  I would rather watch a USF curling team than basketball.

2. Given #1 above, I will say that CRM can not be blamed for ALL of the losses the past few years.  Some Greenberg-recruited players defected, one player decided to play professionally instead of at USF, and there seems to be a critical injury bug.  Those issus can not realistically be blamed on CRM.  

You can blame him for his recruits that didn't pan out... and you can blame him for not being able to coach.  But I don't really think those latter issues had that much of an effect on the team's lack of success.

It is really impossible to build a Mercedes when all the parts you have are for a Yugo.

3.  The Richmond loss is completely CRM's fault.  He was not managing the game well and could not get his players to run a decent offense or defense.  

If this team does not show improvement during conference play, by making the Big East tournament, then it WILL be time to consider a new direction for the program.

JMHO

I'm more like the jawas... could care less which side wins...

Guest JulmisteForPrez
whatever

roll however you want-- I don't really care

[highlight]you will not get me to stop supporting USF simply so I can look like I know what I'm talking about or be one of the first people to correctly say that CRM was a terrible coach[/highlight] (or whatever the hell it is you are trying to accomplish). The bottomline is quite simply that you prefer to complain as if it will help anything while I prefer to watch, support, and hope forthe best.

Do you actually think that's what I am trying to do.......stop supporting USF so you can look smart?  Give me a break.

I wouldn't want anyone to stop supporting USF, but supporting USF does not mean NEVER finding fault and voicing concern over a dreadful situation.  I never doubted for a minute my parents SUPPORTED me to their utmost while I was growing up, but that CERTAINLY didn't mean they turned a blind eye when I screwed up or failed to criticize and correct when it was needed.

That, my friend, is what REAL support is all about.

I've made my position on this matter very clear since day one. I support whoever the coach is b\ecause they are the coach and therefore a part of USF.

You make an analogy to your parents. How exactly are you in a similar position as your parents to CRM? I suppose you tell your parents how to live their lives and criticize any behavior you don't like. I would doubt that. Yet here we have all these people who have never coached at the division 1 level telling CRM how to do his job.... people who aren't there for all the practices and meetings. People who aren't actually recruiting players to come play at USF. People who feel the quick fix is always the best choice (oh-- hire this coach and we will win for sure) -- and this doesn't  stop at just hoops. Second guessing everything that goes wrong AFTER it goes wrong. good for you Mr. Hindsight20/20 -- way to show us you knew it all. [highlight]Too bad your parents aren't reading the message board and telling you to stop being an ass.[/highlight]

Put in classic MikeG form, right there.  Classy as always!

It's awesome how you think I'm trying to tell CRM how to do his job.  Hilarious stuff, really.  This is not about telling anyone how to do their job, because he knows waaaaaaaaaaay more about b-ball than me or anyone else on this board.  But does that mean he's good enough to retain a job at the level he needs to be to field a competitive team in the Big East.  Ummm...no.

This has nothing to do with my basketball knowledge or yours.  It's a fact that Mac has not, is not, and will not field a competitive Big East basketball team.

Pretty elementary, really.

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  959

all of the dark side will be banned. there will be 4 people left at the end of the basketball season. if my boy EC(cardieri) had to go crm should also be out the door as well because it is about wins and losses and nothing else. at least ec had some good years while he was there. the worse is yet to come this season. the big boys are coming soon.......

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

people that continue to support such poor performance are on the dark side