• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ordering Bowl Tickets

Guest JulmisteForPrez

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  963
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

Relax, everyone.  For those that didn't go last year, our allotment of tickets is  10,000 seats so there will be plenty of time to order.  We won't sell out unless something drastic happens, and all seats in the block are good ones.  Last year we had only 6000 or so tickets from our allotment.  Everyone who is going should be able to get good seats anytime during the first week or two.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest r_to_the_izzo

Did they do this last year? Seems like the students are getting hosed in this deal, as far as seeting, unless the 500 they're supposdly setting aside for us are in a good location.

Doesnt seem fair that a student can be there at 8 am and get put in the back, but a high donor (the same ones that sit in the seats that are always empty at the games, and leave early) can buy a ticket on the 11th and get placed in the best seats.  

I thought the student allotment was part of the same team allotment.....  I could be wrong about that though.  They did the same thing last year I believe.  There will be more than 500 students that will want to go thats for sure.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Doesnt seem fair that a student can be there at 8 am and get put in the back, but a high donor (the same ones that sit in the seats that are always empty at the games, and leave early) can buy a ticket on the 11th and get placed in the best seats.  

I'm sure it's done this way at just about every major program in the country.

I'm sure the student alotment will be in a specific location and that there will be more than 500 tickets if the demand is there.

Did they do this last year? Seems like the students are getting hosed in this deal, as far as seeting, unless the 500 they're supposdly setting aside for us are in a good location.

That may not be fair, but that is the way college football works.  "Membership has its privileges"... so donating money, buying season tickets, and earning points are all ways to gain "membership".

Sorry R to the izzo, I misread your question.  Those 500 are set aside for teh students.  Alumni can't purchase those.  In fact you need a student ID, and you can only purchase one ticket.  So unlike the UCF game, only one student per ticket.  

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  341
  • Days Won:  0

i thought those 500 student tickets were free....if they're free who freakin cares..be happy you don't have to pay

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  341
  • Days Won:  0

The Department of Athletics has purchased a block of 500 tickets for USF students.  Students can reserve their ticket beginning at 9 a.m. Wednesday at the USF Sun Dome Ticket Office.

Student complimentary tickets are on a first come, first served basis.  When the 500 complimentary tickets are distributed, students may still purchase tickets for $30.  Tickets will be distributed as one per student, and the student must be present with their valid USF ID.  Students may purchase additional companion tickets for $30 each.  These tickets will be seated with the complimentary ticket.

http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=701593

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Seems fair to me.  USF has enough students, all schools need more high donors.