• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We have no chance

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  549
  • Days Won:  0

East Carolina is a $hithole. That town smells like my bathroom after I take a big $hit.

;D  LOL

My girl is from Greenville, and we go there for Christmas every year.  She badmouths that town like a motherf#@!er!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  53

Other than our friends to the east, I rarely have posted negative comments about opponents.

West Central Florida.  

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,757

Hmm, the glory days of the early 90's?  And how many coaches have ya'll gone through since?  

If Skippy makes some coaching miracles happen up at ECU just how long will he stay?  With his name recognition, I guarantee he won't last long at a sub par non-BCS school.  

Hmm, the glory days of the early 90's?  And how many coaches have ya'll gone through since?  

If Skippy makes some coaching miracles happen up at ECU just how long will he stay?  With his name recognition, I guarantee he won't last long at a sub par non-BCS school.  

Sub par? We are still one of the most supported non BCS schools around even in our 1-11 year we averaged more fans than you guys have this year and still have a larger budget.  We have more BCS wins than any school in the non-BCS in the last 10 years despite a bad coaching hire and some lean years.  As far as your question. Steve Logan our all time winnest coach was here 11 years and we fired him ,so who knows.  We had 7 NFL players starting on the 1-11 team. It was all coaching and John Thompson, it didn't take a miracle to turn us around.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Other than our friends to the east, I rarely have posted negative comments about opponents.

West Central Florida.  

Hey SJ, I was not referring to ECU but a cetain university in mousetown.

Sub par? We are still one of the most supported non BCS schools around even in our 1-11 years we averaged more fans than you guys have this year and still have a larger budget.  We have more BCS wins than any school in the non-BCS in the last 10 years despite a bad coaching hire and some lean years.  As far as your question. Steve Logan our all time winnest coach was here 11 years and we fired him ,so who knows.  

Firing Logan was a big mistake.

West Central Florida.  

Hey SJ, I was not referring to ECU but a cetain university in mousetown.

Right so Central Florida is to the East???  That would make you West Central Florida NOT SOUTH FL. which is what someone was arguing with me about. Like the guy calling ECU appalcahia??? have you ever seen a map??

Sub par? We are still one of the most supported non BCS schools around even in our 1-11 years we averaged more fans than you guys have this year and still have a larger budget.  We have more BCS wins than any school in the non-BCS in the last 10 years despite a bad coaching hire and some lean years.  As far as your question. Steve Logan our all time winnest coach was here 11 years and we fired him ,so who knows.  

Firing Logan was a big mistake.

And lots of pirate fans will agree with you. There is a reason we kicked out the AD and Chancellor that fired Logan and hired JT with in one year. (and had NOTHING in place but interims when the Big East shake out went down). Just so you know Logan and the AD had personal issues which was most of the problem.

East Carolina is a $hithole. That town smells like my bathroom after I take a big $hit.

;D  LOL

My girl is from Greenville, and we go there for Christmas every year.  She badmouths that town like a motherf#@!er!

Harvey, Louisville destroyed us yet these guys talk 100x the smack that you guys do.