• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

DON'T FORGET CAPOGNA'S !!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Pinellas county had over 140 BULLS FANS at Capogna's Dugout for the l'ville game and hopefully we get a pretty good showing this Saturday at Noon...  This will be The Pinellas County Alumni Chapter's BIG BLOWOUT with lots of giveaways and good times for all BULLS Fans !!!  A BIG thanx goes out to Eric Soncrant for providing extra giveaways from the BULLS CLUB !!!   Capogna's will open at 11:30 for BULLS FANS ONLY !!!

Capogna's is located at 1653 Gulf to Bay Blvd. in Clearwater  ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Days Won:  0

I'm still in New Jersey....I'm going to a sports pub tomorrow and will do my very best to hijack as many TV's for the USF v WVU game!!! ;D ;D 8-)