• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WVU Roll Call!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  137
  • Content Count:  866
  • Days Won:  0

Who's dumb enough to go to beautiful downtown Morgantown in late November besides yours truly?  I'm staying with a friend who lives about 3 blocks from the stadium.  She says they usually start tailgating outside her place on Thursday, and advised me that I might want to reconsider wearing USF gear on the walk to the stadium.  Yikes.

By the way, possibly my favorite website name on the internet (besides the blogspot.com site involving former Eagles and Jets head coach Rich Kotite and, um, knowledge of a parent), is this... one of the largest WVU fan sites out there:

www.wemustignitethiscouch.com

That's just classic.  

• Topic Count:  191
  • Content Count:  2,363

I'm also that dumb. :-D and yes, I'm rolling up in my green and gold car with USF Alumni sticker dressed in green and gold and blasting The Fight Song, The Bull, March Victorious, and other crowd favorites.

...And I wish a hillbilly WOULD try and stop me!  ;D

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  55

y'all should have a good time.  

No offense, but WVU Nation doesn't really know a lot about USF. I think the reaction to usf will be pretty subdued actually.

You will get the normal smack talk on the way inside to the stadium. (y'all sux, we're gonna kill ya) stuff like that.  There will be a few jerks who may be drunk and may give you the bird or other obscenities.

As long as you're polite and take the smack, y'all be fine.  I suspect you'll be offered a beer or ten.

Stay away from The Pit. That is the student section. The students are gone for Thanksgiving, but still a word for the wise for opposiing opponents.

I hope you have fun, but not too much fun during the game.

Cheers.......

• Topic Count:  191
  • Content Count:  2,363

'Preciate the warm welcome!

No offense, but WVU Nation doesn't really know a lot about USF. I think the reaction to usf will be pretty subdued actually.

You will get the normal smack talk on the way inside to the stadium. (y'all sux, we're gonna kill ya) stuff like that.  There will be a few jerks who may be drunk and may give you the bird or other obscenities.

As long as you're polite and take the smack, y'all be fine.  I suspect you'll be offered a beer or ten.

Stay away from The Pit. That is the student section. The students are gone for Thanksgiving, but still a word for the wise for opposiing opponents.

Cheers.......

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  22

Who's dumb enough to go to beautiful downtown Morgantown in late November besides yours truly?  I'm staying with a friend who lives about 3 blocks from the stadium.  She says they usually start tailgating outside her place on Thursday, and advised me that I might want to reconsider wearing USF gear on the walk to the stadium.  Yikes.

By the way, possibly my favorite website name on the internet (besides the blogspot.com site involving former Eagles and Jets head coach Rich Kotite and, um, knowledge of a parent), is this... one of the largest WVU fan sites out there:

www.wemustignitethiscouch.com

That's just classic.  

Honestly it shouldn't be that bad. Our biggest problems typically occur in games against top 10 opponents or rivalry games, i.e. Pitt. I'm sure you will encounter a few idiots because that's just unavoidable. But overall, I imagine the crowd will be rather subdued on Saturday. Especially since it's a noon game & our students are out of town. The game is sold out, but the student section across from the press box in the upper deck will be over half empty. Normally the student section is full. And that is where most of our problems usually happen. If you stop by our tailgate, we'll offer you a beer & some grub.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

will you burn couches after the win?

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  22

will you burn couches after the win?

Doubtful. Our students haven't burned any couches this year. Probably because we haven't had any signature wins this year. Ohio State had 50+ arrests Saturday though. Some of them for setting furniture & cars on fire.

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

Cheers.......

OH you poor misunderstood mountain boy we at USF don’t take the smack we lay the smack on others