• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Game to Remain at Noon on ESPN2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691
  • Days Won:  0

http://www.msnsportsnet.com/page.cfm?cat=netnews&story=10142

MSNsportsNET.com

November 19, 2006

MORGANTOWN, W.Va. -- The West Virginia University football game against South Florida scheduled for Saturday, Nov. 25, will remain a noon kickoff and will be televised nationally by ESPN2.

The network exercised its six-day option on the game and also considered it for a 3:30 pm start.

USF is 7-4 after losing 31-8 at Louisville on Saturday night. The Mountaineers are coming off a 45-27 victory at Pittsburgh on Thursday night to boost their record to 9-1.

West Virginia wraps up the regular season with Rutgers at Milan Puskar Stadium on Saturday, Dec. 2. No decision on a game time has been finalized yet for the WVU-Rutgers game.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

Glad it's on ESPN2 ... I will be able to watch  8-)

And glad it's Noon ... with a 3 hour difference, I don't have to wait soo long.

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

We are getting so much national TV exposure this season. I love being in the BIG EAST. Thanks goodness it is on ESPN2 because I dont have ESPNU.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Just sucks that it will be head to head with FSU/UF the bars around campus seemed to prefer their game last year over ours. I am going to be staying at my parents house in Orlando for thanksgiving.

My family is all Gator fans.

I will be watching the game in another room by myself.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

Lets be honest, I bet there are going to be a lot of FSU fans that wont bother to watch their game against UF anyway. They will probably find something better to do with their time then to see FSU get blown out by their rival. I know I have lost a lot of interest in that once powerful rivalry between UFvsFSU.

Lets be honest, I bet there are going to be a lot of FSU fans that wont bother to watch their game against UF anyway. They will probably find something better to do with their time then to see FSU get blown out by their rival. I know I have lost a lot of interest in that once powerful rivalry between UFvsFSU.

You are probably right.... but Tampa is Gator country, and a lot of Gator fans will be around.

I will be rooting for FSU (while rooting for USF over WVU) - even thought it's a long shot to beat Florida.

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  2,307

That's good news since I have to be at my friends wedding by 5.  I should be able to catch most of the game or it all.

• Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691

You are probably right.... but Tampa is Gator country, and a lot of Gator fans will be around.

I will be rooting for FSU (while rooting for WVU) - even thought it's a long shot to beat Florida.

you are rooting for wvu?