• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I was WRONG...well, most likely.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  468
  • Days Won:  0

See, no problem here admitting to it. And, like I said awhile back, I'm glad I was wrong.

USF takes care of Pitt today to get to 6 wins and become bowl eligible. Most likely they will take care of Syracuse next week to get to 7 wins, and keep my .500 - or less - prediction from coming true. I would really like to see them take out Syracuse and then upset either Louisville or West Virginia, but at this point will take 7-5.  

So, next time you want to bash me just remember I may gloat somewhat when I'm right, but also admit when I am wrong.  ;)

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

you didnt gloat about being right, you gloated about rarely being wrong.  slight difference there.  but hey, big of you to admit you should be wrong.

9-3 anyone?  heh...

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  958

hope we finnish at  9-3..to hello dolly with whats best for the be, I say lets do whats best for USF,, would like nothing more then to kick the red birds arses and the eers at their home,,,, Go Bulls

you didnt gloat about being right, you gloated about rarely being wrong.  slight difference there.  but hey, big of you to admit you should be wrong.

Guess you've never heard of sarcasm? But, still not wrong...yet. This team still hasn't beaten a good team and was embarassed by Cincy - which, I said was better than people gave them credit for being.

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  1,037

Are you saying USF has not beaten a good team??? what the Hell is Pitt?? I really hope I misunderstood you!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,725
  • Days Won:  425

Are you saying USF has not beaten a good team??? what the Hell is Pitt?? I really hope I misunderstood you!

Flip, please don't question Nostradumbass .....  ;)

Flip, please don't question Nostradumbass .....

TripleB...you're my hero because you can Message Board bash. Nice job. Tried to make peace, but screw it. You're incest-like love-fest of trying to impress fellow posters is sickening.  

No, Pittsburgh IS NOT a good team. Which of their 6 wins confused you? Was it The Citadel or maybe Virginia? Guess it wasn't their lost to Michigan State which is so bad that they fired their coach mid-season. When USF beats UL or WVU

I'll be impressed. Until then you can bash all you want.

Building a team by beating up on some crappy teams and getting to bowl games is one thing. Thinking they are beating elite teams to do it is another. The one game they had to showcase this season they got drubbed, and in pathetic fashion on national TV.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

pitt is not a good but it may be the best team usf has beaten so far

cuse is up next

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Flip, please don't question Nostradumbass .....

TripleB...you're my hero because you can Message Board bash. Nice job. Tried to make peace, but screw it. You're incest-like love-fest of trying to impress fellow posters is sickening.  

No, Pittsburgh IS NOT a good team. Which of their 6 wins confused you? Was it The Citadel or maybe Virginia? Guess it wasn't their lost to Michigan State which is so bad that they fired their coach mid-season. When USF beats UL or WVU

I'll be impressed. Until then you can bash all you want.

Building a team by beating up on some crappy teams and getting to bowl games is one thing. Thinking they are beating elite teams to do it is another. The one game they had to showcase this season they got drubbed, and in pathetic fashion on national TV.

too many nasty people that dont want to play nice

try as i do and always tke the high ground