• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is Pitt game one of our most important ever?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

Pride...Hell they are playing for 750,000 bowl payout... They are playing for me to go to Birmingham bowl... Pride--they should have that everytime they put the uniform on... They are playing for every member of the BULL NATION!

::)

I don't recognize any bowl games outside of the BCS bowls.  all others are just money-makers for bigtime corporations.  especiall considering how many 1-A teams get to go to postseason, the big 4 are the only ones that matter

I'm sure the kids on the team recognized the Bowl game last year.  I'm sure they had a great time, and I'm sure our fans had a great time.  I'm also sure the coaches appreciated the extra practice time making a bowl gives a team.

5 BCS bowls, and the 4 have had corporate sponsors for years.  bowls are important

Pride...Hell they are playing for 750,000 bowl payout... They are playing for me to go to Birmingham bowl... Pride--they should have that everytime they put the uniform on... They are playing for every member of the BULL NATION!

::)

I don't recognize any bowl games outside of the BCS bowls.  all others are just money-makers for bigtime corporations.  especiall considering how many 1-A teams get to go to postseason, the big 4 are the only ones that matter

You mean like Citibank, Allstate, FedEx, & Frito Lay ???

Or like how the San Diego County Credit Union makes so much money off the Poinsettia Bowl.

I'm not sure how Meineke Car Care Centers make much money by paying for the naming rights to a college bowl game.  It is a form of advertising.

I guess this means you won't be among the members of USF Nation that will be at this year's bowl game...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  869
  • Days Won:  0

I think the Rutgers game was a bigger game then this game.  But, this is the bowl game for the year, win - we can bowl. Lose and I think we are 6-6 and working on next year.