• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

are only cuse and uconn

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

worse than usf in big east?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

maybe this year. we are a young team and the experience that these young players are gaining will pay off. (maybe next year but more than likely in 2 years)

Guest Ebulla(Guest)

I still think that we can beat Pitt.  We seem to struggle on the road, and we have them at home.  Hell, at noon in early November, it might still be pretty hot here, and that could kill a team that may be practicing in snow by then.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

It didn't kill them last time they played here late in the year... after the hurricane postponed it into december.  If I remember right, they beat us in a blowout at rayjay.

Gotta cut down on the errors and we will compete with them.  Play anything like we did against cincy and we could lose by 50.

Guest EBulla(Guest)

Yes, but there were other factors at play there, too.  For instance, we were still in C-USA, I think, whereas Pitt represented the Big East in the BCS as champions that year.  You're definitely right, we need to pick it up, and play better than we did at Cincinatti, but I'm just saying that I think we can take them if we perform our best.

Also, I have tried to register several times now, but I never get the e-mail that the message tells me about.  Am I doing something wrong?

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

it will come down to who wants the game more

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

it will come down to who wants the game more

EXACTLY!

Our fans will want it more, and that will be contagious!  We will show up for that game and take it to Pitt.  We need to pressure Palko or he is going to burn us.  He is not the guy you want to give lots of time in the pocket to...