• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

HOT SEATING-HOME GAMES

Guest r_to_the_izzo

They need to do something. Either grow twice as big over night  ::), or put mikes up. I don't care if that hurts your "street cred", half of the student section can't hear you guys 90% of the time. It just shouldnt be that way.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  296
  • Days Won:  0

^I'm sorry, but you can definately hear the HOT in the student section. I've been to three of the four home games this year and sat in various areas of the student section and there was only one time I couldn't hear the band, singing the Alma Mater at the end of one game... you guys need to sing louder  ;)

Guest r_to_the_izzo
^I'm sorry, but you can definately hear the HOT in the student section. I've been to three of the four home games this year and sat in various areas of the student section and there was only one time I couldn't hear the band, singing the Alma Mater at the end of one game... you guys need to sing louder  ;)

We have had this discussion. The people that sit with me agree. The far side of the student section can't hear you guys. Don't wink at me im not hotmello.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  296

I've put in my four years in the HOT, I'm just a spectator this year. I sat on the far side of the student section the first game(section153, I think) and heard them fine.

I know you're not hotmello, I know a few band people read this board and it was directed at them.

Guest r_to_the_izzo
I've put in my four years in the HOT, I'm just a spectator this year. I sat on the far side of the student section the first game(section153, I think) and heard them fine.

I know you're not hotmello, I know a few band people read this board and it was directed at them.

Mcneese? I've been in the same seats for 2 years, only hear the band pre-game and on 3rd down when we play #8.

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,066

There is a fine College of Medicine at the University of South Florida...I'm sure the Ear/Nose/Throat medical students can use some practice in performing hearing tests....Might even be free!!! (Not kidding either or taking my usual jab at you)....Seriously think that you might want to get your hearing checked out.

I cannot imagine why  anyone sitting in the North Endzone cannot hear the Herd of Thunder.  If one reason is because you're sitting in the area of the Beef Studs that are crazy nutz making as much noise as possible during the whole game -- Also trying to get everyone else int o the game -- then I could start to undserstand that there's a batel between sounds and being that you're local to the Beef Studs area (if this argument is in fact ture) then that sound would be heard more than the band's sound.

Anyways, I thank eberyone for their support of the Herd of Thunder.  I know I'm going to do my part starting next season to donate to the Herd of Thunder being that I will be an Almunus after next Spring...Will you do your part? ;):D

Guest r_to_the_izzo
There is a fine College of Medicine at the University of South Florida...I'm sure the Ear/Nose/Throat medical students can use some practice in performing hearing tests....Might even be free!!! (Not kidding either or taking my usual jab at you)....Seriously think that you might want to get your hearing checked out.

Trust me, im 18 I can hear fine. Unlike the 30 year old who is trying to be in college.

Uncalled for comment removed

• Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532

One might not agree with someone else...

...but your comments "R" are always uncalled for.

As for hearing the band... do you sit with the beef studs?

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,066

Trust me, im 18 I can hear fine. Unlike the 30 year old who is trying to be in college.

Again, R_Izzy displays his immaturity.  Are we letting just about anyone in college these days?  I'm sorry, but this person is not one with whom I would recognize as a student at USF.  I thought USF was full of folks with much higher class than this.