• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Atlanta Watch Party- UNC

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Once again the Atlanta Alumni Association will be holding a watch party for the UNC game at Buffalo Wild Wings at the Mansell Road location off of Georgia 400.

I will be at the BWW on Northridge in my Bulls gear with a hottie UNC friend (didn't want to attend the Alumni thing).  If anyone wants to come up to this place, we should be able to get it on the big screen as its a second home for me.  Plus this place is literally in walking distance if I've had to much to drink and during a USF game that is almost a given.

Eric, if I turn this place into a Bulls place (which isn't too far off), can someone from your group send up a Bulls Flag or something to hang on the wall?  I've noticed a few different school banners in this place.   Most of the schools are from the south and in the area, but not all (OSU, Clemson, GT, UT).  Let me know and Thanks.

Go Bulls!!

Spreading the news in the Peach State!!