• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kansas getting routed by #21 Nebraska

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  19
  • Days Won:  0

Windbane, that is what I told you guys after our game.  Barmann is very effective when given time.  Rush him and he will make mistakes.  He's a senior and our THIRD string QB.  That fact should tell you something.  Had you guys put pressure on him all night you might well have had a different result.  

As for the offense we racked up on the vaunted Nebraska defense.  Please don't tell anyone, but they are not all that great.  Our Oline was pushing them around pretty good there in the fourth quarter.  Once again, KU gives a close game away.  Missed extra point (bad snap), two dropped TD passes in the end zone, and a fumble on the two yard line (sound familiar?).  

Oh well, aTm next at our house.  We can beat these guys and I think we will.  

Go bulls, beat the tarholes!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  11

Nice to see we jayhawk fans aren't the only ones following our opponents progress.  ;)

I told some NU fans before the game I wasn't convinced they had a better defense than USF. Their heads nearly exploded, and one of them listed -literally- 9 players (including backups) that would be drafted from their defense and scoffed at the idea you could possibly compare. Well, after seeing KU play both defenses in back to back weeks, there is still little doubt in my mind you guys have a better defense.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

heh, nice comments, guys.  I agree with you pilot, I wish we would have blitzed more and not played that idiotic zone defense that allowed so many LONG 3rd down conversions.  but, i must say I agree with 99 that we have a better defense than nebraska, judging by only those 2 games.  in 2 weeks we get our (supposed) best DE back and hopefully next week or next our best DT.

good luck in the rest of your games.  judging by the schedule (no oklahoma or texas? nice...) you'll have a good shot to win all of your remaining games and make us look a little better.

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

Oh... if you are referring to this post on another thread:

Holy cow.  This guy is an idiot.

There is a special code -- "/ you" (without the space) -- that inserts the user name of the person reading the post into the message.

Like this:

"/you is as dumb as rocks."

Then maybe I should call you names.... because you really need to read that post again VERY CAREFULLY.

When I see the post, it says "JimUSFSig is as dumb as rocks."  When smazza sees it, it says "smazza is as dumb as rocks."  When Bulliever sees it, it says "Bulliever is as dumb as rocks."

Maybe you would have preferred a more positive example?  How about:

/you is the most knowledgeable member of this board.

ok now i am starting to get paranoid...who is watching me ;)

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Darn, for a while there I thought I was the most knowledeable member of this board... :P