• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I blame jfcohio it's hard to even visit the...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Days Won:  0

Holy cow.  This guy is an idiot.

There is a special code -- "/ you" (without the space) -- that shows inserts the user name of the person reading the post into the message.

Like this:

"/you is as dumb as rocks."

And I'm dumb as rocks why? I'd like to know where this came from.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a special code -- "/ you" (without the space) -- that shows inserts the user name of the person reading the post into the message.

Like this:

Dude, this might be a good reason to read ALL of the posts in a thread before replying.

Go ahead.  Look up about two or three.

Feel better ??

/you is not really as dumb as a bunch of rocks, but we might need to work on reading comprehension...

;-) ;-) ;-)

I am big enough to admit a mistake. My apologies UsfJimSig.... your post didn't register... so I do plead being as dumb as box of rocks. Please forgive me. I have been humbled. Ole. and go bulls.

No problem... it was hard to tell if you were serious or not in your post.  Glad we got that straightened out. :-)

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

...board with fans like that.

Oh, Boo Freakin' Hoo. You actually blame me for not wanting to come to this board? Nice.

And, what type of fan would I be exactly? One that doesn't view the world through Green & Gold blinders? The team lost last night AT HOME to Rutgers. Rutgers, a team that has been playing football for 138 years and been ranked for exactly 6 weeks of those 138 years. 6 weeks. They will not be ranked in the Top 25 be season's end.

Yes, I was one of the ones that wanted football. They used to send me alumni donation requests, and everytime I got one I wrote in big black words, Get a football team & I'll donate. When they sent out the requests stating it was to get the necessary amount for that to happen, I donated. I still do.

Was great going from nothing to where they are now - Division I & Big East. But, sorry, not satisfied. The 10 year thing can be used by all of you as long as you wish, but it isn't going to cut it for me. When Leavitt proves to me that he can get into the Big East and do damage year in and year out I'll stop calling things the way I see them.

Last night USF played a football team that was KNOWN as a running team. Did any of you see a defensive scheme to stop the run? They should have been crowding the line ALL NIGHT and made the QB beat them. It's football coaching, not rocket science. Leavitt did a great job getting the program where it is, but doesn't mean that he's the right guy to keep it going to the next level. Coaches turn programs around quickly all the time. The, "wait until next year," statements don't have keep going.

If just getting a football team was good enough for some of you people, great. But, Florida is too much of a football mecca to be mediocre. This team is rapidly becoming another UCF and recruits will view it that way. They will turn to USF only if they don't get recruited by FSU, UF, UM, or some other major power in the US.

Why exactly will USF be better next year? Didn't we hear that last year? Off field problems, stupid penalties, bad play calling all adds up to bad coaching. If you didn't see it already you shouldn't looked a little harder this morning. Fans were complaining. So, blame me if it makes you feel better. I really don't care. I don't want my alma mater to be an okay football program, I want them to be a great program. If you think being critical on a message board stops that process then you're an idiot.

jfcohio is bad. very, very bad.

the real problem is that most of the people of the board dont really know   the game.

they are new to the game and are just happy to be there and that is ok i guess

they are happy with usf winning 6 games

you have the same guys calling critics of the program  names

they refuse to discuss the issues because they dont know the issues or do not know enough about the game to discuss the issues

usfmikeb is swearing up and down that amp hill pass interferred with the defender so had he caught the ball in the endzone the ref would have dropped the flag.How can i intelligently discuss issue with him whne he obviously never played the game or understand the game on higher level.this is the most recent example

the fans would rather say we are young,leavitt is great, and usf will be great one day

i agree with points in your post but  i would bet you have a long history with the game as i do.most here cant discuss game on our level so dont hold it against them.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Smazza has a long history of crying about football, and that's about it.  He isn't capable of talking to people about anything, instead simply attacking them for their opinions.  How can anyone talk to a CRYBABY that refuses to be reasonable? ;D :'( ;D :'( ;D

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

Like this:

Ohhhhhhh I'm so scared of your I.Q. JimUSFSig.....  

hahahaha...laughing all over again...geez...

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

Like this:

hahahaha...i love this feature!

just shows people arent reading everything before they post.

Smazza has a long history of crying about football, and that's about it.  He isn't capable of talking to people about anything, instead simply attacking them for their opinions.  How can anyone talk to a CRYBABY that refuses to be reasonable? ;D :'( ;D :'( ;D

tha name caller himself

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Hey, buddy, you're the one that attacked me for simply having an opinion different from your own.  Heck, you're on this thread complaining because I have a different opinion.  OMIGOD, someone disagreed with me!  In your lexicon, that calls for an automatic attack.  That makes you a target.

You reap what you sow, crybaby. ;D :'( ;D :'( ;D

Hey, buddy, you're the one that attacked me for simply having an opinion different from your own.  Heck, you're on this thread complaining because I have a different opinion.  OMIGOD, someone disagreed with me!  In your lexicon, that calls for an automatic attack.  That makes you a target.

You reap what you sow, crybaby. ;D :'( ;D :'( ;D

the nutjob continues to follow my every move

bizarre to say the least