• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rumor from Juco Junction

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  236
  • Content Count:  1,797
  • Days Won:  0

Big man Dustin Scott from Tallahassee CC will be visiting USF this weekend.  Rumor courtesy of USFMike.

Here is what the Tallahassee CC athletic Department web site says:

#30 Dustin Scott

Forward - Freshman - 6'8" - 215

Jamestown, S. C. (Timberland HS)

Instant impact player who is ready to play after redshirting last season...athletic player with terrific skills...long-awaited debut comes this season...player with unlimited potential...will add bulk to the Eagles' frontline...a star in waiting...has developed a consistent shot from the perimeter...can hit the three-point shot if left open...2004-05: Redshirted...HIGH SCHOOL: Inked with TCC out of Timberland High School where he played for Coach Jerome Stewart...member of 2003 AAA State Basketball Champions...averaged 18.0 points per game...

PERSONAL: Born on February 17...son of Cardell and Cathy Scott...undecided on a college major...

ABOUT DUSTIN:

Favorite TV show: Martin...Favorite movie: Friday...Favorite entertainer: Jeezy...Favorite food: Pizza...Favorite hobby: Playing basketball...Favorite athlete: Kobe Bryant...Favorite professional sports team: Miami Heat...Three people I would want to have dinner with: Teammates Barry Jennifer, Archie Miaway, and Cory Farmer.

Normal

By the sounds of it he would have three years since he redshirted at TCC last season.  That would be sweet.

Normal

No one else will talk hoops but you and me Basket.   :-/  At least it's a tidbit to keep the feeble wavering hoops pulse alive.

Normal

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

With all the negativity on the board lately, i've been picking and choosing the posts to read and respond to...

Finally something positive...

A talented Juco with 3 years remaining...  hopefully Mac can land him.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,490
  • Days Won:  13

Would he be here this year? Or would he play for the new coaching staff next year?

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Would he be here this year? Or would he play for the new coaching staff next year?

He would be here playing for Mac until 2009, once Mac gets his contract extension :P.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

He would be here playing for Mac until 2009, once Mac gets his contract extension :P.

this is mac's last year