• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Reason We Lost and didnt run over FIU and UCF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  401
  • Days Won:  0

IS BECAUSE WE HAVE NO RUNNING BACK!

The offensive line is doing the best they can considering that opposing d lines can just pin their ears back and rush the passer because we are not a threat on the ground.

Rod Smith is doing the best he can manufacturing a semi-balanced attack. He has no one to give the ball too.

If we convert that 4th down, or if they dont make they ridiculous call on the long Amp Hill pass, we win the game.

We also game planned for a different QB the whole week.

Leavitt, Smith, and Frey are doing fine. We are halfway to bowl eligible.  The loss hurts, but really what we really need to do is make it to 4-2 until we get Ponton back and well be okay.

Look at the big picture. We are coming off our first bowl game and cannot sneak up on anyone anymore. Our offense works. Ill bet we at least 7 games this year with a freshman QB and go to a bowl. Thats progress towards building this program.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Mince... going to Vegas this weekend... you down fool?

Good analysis for a basketball guy. How the East coast treating you player?

Tell all the honeys I'll be back in Florida next year.

No Terry Im not going to meet you in Vegas to watch you lose your $40 bankroll playing 5 dollar blackjack all night.

Did you just say you're you moving back to Tampa?

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Next August time frame... Fort Meyers though... That's a pretty steep bankroll  I got going... next time, share some of mommy and daddy's money with me, and we can double my bank roll  ;).

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

so how does a RB run if there are no holes by the oline?

KU backup QB looked steller because of the O line. THE O LINE.

if the oline opens up a 5 ft hole my grand ma in her wheel chair could roll for us!

Guest BasketBull.
Next August time frame... Fort Meyers though...

That's "Fort Myers"  ---BORING!

I grew up there! On the good side, you can start picking up senior ladies and gamble at the bingo hall.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

it is the oline's fault

it is the scheme's fault

it may be lack of rb talent but that to is the coaches fault.we should be 4 deep    ofquality rbs

Smazza you are wrong, when you have no running game and have to pass 75 percent of the time. That allows everyone on the defense to key on the QB. The line and offense does well considering the circumstances. The scheme worst. Recruiting skill positions has hurt us but by the time we get Ponton back we will have our most balanced offense to date. So if we win one of of the next two without him and go 3-3 with him, really just finish .500, and well be in good shape.

We're 2 deep at Rb this year. Last year we were 4. You have your rebuilding years at every position. Next year we'll be deep again.

Look at the big picture. We will win 7 games this year and go to a better bowl again. Not bad considering you lost your best player to graduation and you play 2 top 10 teams on the road. Next year we'll be deep at RB, have a more favorable schedule, and our young kids will be a year more experienced. Nothing to complain about with this program.

Sherriff: Tell Mommy and Daddy to give me some money too. Dont hate baby. Also you dont forget who let you crash for free, in Vegas you do not want to bite the hand that feeds you- bad things can happen......