• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

mouthy pedro rocked;bosox swept

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,464
  • Days Won:  0

Its quit funny how Sox fans are already melting down.  Its just the beginning of May. Im sure they already have their excuses lined up.

Red Sox fans never have excuses.  How are sox fans melting down?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

giants and yankees were in world series a few more times than loser red sox.red sox fans really shouldn't talk about any other team.

i feel great

Are you a yankee fan or a giant fan? If you are a giant fan as you have been then maybe you should say nothing as giants have sucked for many years.  They have won ZERO WS titles since they moved to SF and have not won a WS in 50 years.  You have no room to say a thing.  2002 all the giants had to do is put away the angels and they couldnt get the job done even with baroid in full form.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

lol... melting down... i'll cool as a cucumber  8)  Cool as the other side of the pillow!

Like i said... i'm not worried... being in first while your hitting is aweful and 2 of your better players are out is a very good feeling!

I'm very excited about this year.

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

bosox due for a early season crash

and a late season burn

not this year

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

kr- giants have been in playoffs how many years in a row?

who  went to series last? giants

you want to compare history? hall of famers?

giants play in a tougher, more competitive league that plays real baseball

kr-pressure getting to you?

the redsox are losers to everyone in baseball accept their own fans.

most MLB teams have had more success than bosox.

as a giant fan I have plenty room to talk.especially to a redsox fan

as a baseball fan, i have plenty of evidence to suggest yankees will pass redsox and advance further in playoffs like they have 89 out of the last  90 years.

your team has melted down every time they were close  since their last world series during WWI.

you want to count pennants from 1950?

aren't you embarassed to talk baseball history about the giants and yankees,two of the most storied franchises in baseball.

lets talk tradition,winners,hall of famers.The boston red sox simply don't come to mind.

will bosox  win this year? maybe, but I doubt it.History is on my side

history means nothing... the game has to be played, and this years sox is the most complete they have ever been, and that is even without nomar and trot back from injury yet.

kr- giants have been in playoffs how many years in a row?

who  went to series last? giants

you want to compare history? hall of famers?

giants play in a tougher, more competitive league that plays real baseball

kr-pressure getting to you?

the redsox are losers to everyone in baseball accept their own fans.

most MLB teams have had more success than bosox.

as a giant fan I have plenty room to talk.especially to a redsox fan

as a baseball fan, i have plenty of evidence to suggest yankees will pass redsox and advance further in playoffs like they have 89 out of the last  90 years.

your team has melted down every time they were close  since their last world series during WWI.

you want to count pennants from 1950?

aren't you embarassed to talk baseball history about the giants and yankees,two of the most storied franchises in baseball.

lets talk tradition,winners,hall of famers.The boston red sox simply don't come to mind.

will bosox  win this year? maybe, but I doubt it.History is on my side

Steve

For an attorney you make up a lot of **** and pass it as facts.  First you are a giants fan not a yankees fan so who cares what you have to say about yanks. But since you claim that the yanks have gone farther then sox in 89 of past 90 years I say BULLcrap.  Sox went to series in 1967, 1975, 1986 and lost in 7 games all three times and none was to yanks so there are at least three seasons we went farther. In 1988 and 1990 and 1995 the sox made playoffs and Yanks didnt.  When Mattingly played for yanks they did nothing and sox beat them most seasons.  You say gaints play in a tougher league, while I find it funny that the yanks have the most titles over that so called tougher league so that makes no sense.  

Since 1950 the giants are 1-4 in WS and Sox are 0-3.  Giants have made the playoffs 10 times and sox 9 times.  So if you want to talk pennats you have 5 since 1950 and sox have three.  Of course since 1967 the sox have three and giants have  two.  So in my life the sox have more pennats then the giants.   I will say your giants were better then the sox in the 50's if that makes you feel better.

You want to talk winners and you think Giants come to mind? Not at all.

Both teams have had many HOFers.

Only team that is equated with winners is yankees... and i hope to see that trend fall for the 4th year in a row.

Giants have nothing on the Sox.

Sox also give baseball something to keep fans interested... the so called curse... had boston not traded Ruth for cash and ruth went on to glory (which that fat ass could have easily died of alcohol poisoning many times in his life before he even got to 200 home runs.), then there would be no "curse", and there would be no "dominant" team in the league (yanks) and no Yanks-Sox rivalry, at least not to the scale it has escalated to in the eyes of the fans... so, you can all say a big "Thank you" to the Red Sox franchise.

(tongue in cheek of course   :P)

The biggest rivalry in all pro sports is the red sox and yankees.  Do the giants have a rival besides the streoid tester?