• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Must be a slow day on Cold Pizza

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

Because the Rutgers coach was interviewed.  And all he is talking about is recruiting...I wonder if Leavitt would even agree to go on Cold Pizza if ever invited?

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Hate to break it ya but alot of folks nationally see them on a better track to getting to the top of the big east then USF.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

Hate to break it ya but alot of folks nationally see them on a better track to getting to the top of the big east then USF.  

That's impossible. Knight Light just said on another thread that they are not as nationally recognized as UCF ....

yeah, I've seen most people pick them to finish 3rd this year.  that's going to be a tough game to win.

That's impossible. Knight Light just said on another thread that they are not as nationally recognized as UCF ....

hah

;D

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  698

He is all over the place. He was on Rome the otherday, giving their school a ton of good PR

He is all over the place. He was on Rome the otherday, giving their school a ton of good PR

Yup, and this is exactly what we are lacking a coach that is likeable and will cooperate with the media to gain us exposure.  

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  473

Steve Lurkle, if you didn't have such good punctuation and capitalization skills, I would swear you were smazza  ;)

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

Wrong again Triple B.

Notice how I said "USE TO...and PRIOR to last year....when Rutgers had gone 12 straight years without a winning season?

I realize that reading comprehension isn't your forte.

Here's my exact quote AGAIN:

Re: Fenelly: "USF Dropping The Ball If It Drops UC

Reply #54 - Today at 12:31pm      Quote from Joe on Today at 12:23pm:

I can assure you it wouldn't Illinois and Indiana are Big 10 teams, but they're also the 2 worst teams in that conference.

Indiana has their second best season in 10 years last year...they went 4-7...In Illinois last 3 seasons they are 6-28. The media will create a win over the C-USA Divisional Champ much more than a win over those guys.

Great point.

Illinois has had only 2 winning seasons about of the past 11 years...and looks like they are set for their 10th losing season out of the past 12.

Indiana has had NINE straight losing seasons.

Remember how most of the country use to view Rutgers (12 straight non-winning seasons prior to last year) &  Temple (losers forever), etc??  

I honestly can't remember any team "bragging" that they beat a BCS Team like Rutgers or Temple.

Illinois and Indiana are in the same boat.

KL