• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dear Brett McMurphy, Thanks

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  0

If you are kidding, which I don't think you are, you are risking the credibility of your career as a journalist.  Thanks for shedding the light on our future scheduling.  Often times you guys are berated for your work, but this was a job well done.  If you could scan the documents or get us a link it would be great for the naysayers on the board.  

Job well done.

Thanks,

Matt Sufficool

P.S.  I know that Bowling Green, Muncie, and Buffalo are hot beds for talent and great places to visit, but I won't be needing the prospective game dates as mentioned in your blog.      

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Make sure you thank him for (allegedly) making up stories about Amarri Jackson being in trouble and leaving the team while you're at it.

Or did you forget that he (allegedly) fabricated that whole thing?

You guys are too much.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,483
  • Days Won:  43

I just wish that Brett and Jim would kiss and make up because McMurphy has wrote countless of great USF stories in the past. I hope both can move on, so that us USF fans can continue to get the great coverage that Brett has done while covering USF. What we are witnessing as fans are two heads going at it. I know that if USF loses to UCF then the **** is going ot hit the fan. You can bet that a loss to UCF may get front page material from our friends from the Trib that are pissed off at Leavitt.  A win against UCF wont get front page though because they would then put the UF story there.

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

Make sure you thank him for (allegedly) making up stories about Amarri Jackson being in trouble and leaving the team while you're at it.

Or did you forget that he (allegedly) fabricated that whole thing?

You guys are too much.

Awww sounds like someone and s bien needs a tissue.  Does he say bad things about usf sometimes.....waa waa.  

YOU guys are too much.  Thank Goodness you are small town because you cant take any criticism vs any of your teams.  * Eats it where is your fishing pole and your bottle of shine.  

Brett thank you for your journalism on both sides of the spectrum, believe me, we appreciate it.  

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,483
  • Days Won:  43

Herman,

Werent you one of those that bit on McMurphy's story about Huggins going to USF???

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

Nope, not at all.  If you remember, which you dont, I was never high on Huggins, it was ari and reuben and hundreds of others.  I liked the fact the rumor even exist because it brought more excitement  just the fact that it might happen than Mac brought his whole career.  But bit on the story...No no no, I knew usf would blow that lotto ticket.  

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Hey Herm, I'm fine with criticism.  You're talking to the guy who co-founded FireRodSmith.com, so save it.

It's making up stories I can't tolerate.  Apparently, though, you have no problem with that.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  25

Matt, if you have specific questions on future dates, please e-mail me and I'll give them to you. I will not be in my office until next week and wouldn't be able to scan the 3 pages until then. Thanks for reading.