• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ex celtic westphal

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,086
  • Days Won:  172

wants to coach celtics

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,464
  • Days Won:  0

Ainges good buddy and has coached ainge in past and is also a up tempo coach which is what ainge wants to play.  I think it is a good chance to happen.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I also saw Doc Rivers as a candidate, who would be better?  I don't blame him for Orlando's struggles early in the year... he is a very good coach, but any coach will struggle with only Pierce on the team.

I also saw Doc Rivers as a candidate, who would be better?  I don't blame him for Orlando's struggles early in the year... he is a very good coach, but any coach will struggle with only Pierce on the team.

I would love to have Doc as celts coach.  He is young and gets along well with players but also is in charge.  Paul Pierce is one of the most humble stars in the league and is not a power struggle guy. He knows it is his team but he also knows one guy cant win in nba and will do whatever it takes to win.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,086
  • Days Won:  172

bring back  auerbach or russell

I wasn't saying Pierce would be a problem but rather he has no help... I'd say keep Chucky, and maybe the rookie guard out of UNLV, but after that, trade everyone!  ;)  Pierce needs another superstar so that he doesn't get triple teamed every night.  Ricky Davis has improved his attitude, but he isn't the answer, imho.

I wasn't saying Pierce would be a problem but rather he has no help... I'd say keep Chucky, and maybe the rookie guard out of UNLV, but after that, trade everyone!  ;)  Pierce needs another superstar so that he doesn't get triple teamed every night.  Ricky Davis has improved his attitude, but he isn't the answer, imho.

I know you weren't dissing the captain.  I like Chucky, Pierce, Davis(awesome since we aquired him never said a bad word and every teamate would say he was a model player) Brandon Hunter(mean big rebounding machine soon to be), Blount is decent, Jiri Welsch is a great shooter and has a lot of upside, Banks has upside.  The rest we can scrap, Lafrentz and Mihm?

I'd say trade Lefrentz and Mihm both as a package to a team for 1 slightly better center (doubt anyone would actually do it though)

I'd say trade Lefrentz and Mihm both as a package to a team for 1 slightly better center (doubt anyone would actually do it though)

Only one team dumb enough to trade for players like mihm, lafrentz, vin baker, kenny anderson etc....Your Boston Celtics!!

Anderson worked out pretty well, the rest were/are all busts.