• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Baseball Tailgate in Orlando

Guest Eric Soncrant

Guest Eric Soncrant

The USF Bulls Club will be hosting a tailgate prior to the USF/UCF baseball game on Tuesday, May 4th in Orlando.  Tickets for the game are $5 and may be purchased through the UCF ticket office or at the stadium the day of the game.

The Bulls Club Tailgate will begin at 4:30 p.m. and will be located in lot F2 next to the baseball stadium.  The tailgate is compliments of the Bulls Club be reservations are required.  Please note that open alcohol containers are not permitted on the UCF campus.  To reserve your spot or for more information on how you can help organize future Orlando events for the Bulls Club, please contact Eric Soncrant at (813) 974-3481.  Go Bulls!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517
  • Days Won:  0

You guys will go into the game when it's time, won't you?? I don't want any of those Kanigit bad habits rubbing off on you ..............    8)

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158

Our event will shut down a few minutes before the first pitch.  We will be there as the game is starting to cheer on the Bulls.

Eric

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Our event will shut down a few minutes before the first pitch.  We will be there as the game is starting to cheer on the Bulls.

Eric

Keep em in line, Eric!

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

How can we drink legally if there are no open containers? We'll just have to drink on the trip to Orlando!   ;D I remember going to a game two years ago and getting absolutley wasted! Looking forward to one of those moments again! Matt and Reaper... let's get our drink on! Anyone else going that is in the mood to do some mad heckling? I've already taken the night off and will be leaving from school approximately at 3:15 PM! I have room for one more with plenty of televisions to watch for the ride to Mickey Mouseville... split gas and beer... must not be afraid to be obnoxious!

The Sheriff

Please make sure that if you are going over to officially let me know through my email address (soncrant@admin.usf.edu) or by phone (813) 974-3481 so that I may bring an appropriate amount of burgers, hot dogs, etc.  Thanks everyone.

Eric

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Eric... you bring the dogs, I'll bring the beers and broomsticks! Count me in and at least two others. If they don't show, I'll eat their dogs so you don't have to waste any food. Sorry, this wasn't sent officially... but if you're reading this, you can count me in!

The Sheriff

So far we are looking at about a dozen folks that have let me know one way or another.  The game has been moved to 7 p.m., but we'll start the tailgate still at 4:30 p.m.  An extra hour of cooking.

Hope to see some more friendly faces as we begin the Bulls Invasion of Orlando.

Eric