• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Men’s Soccer Adds Two More To 2006 Class &nbsp

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  260
  • Days Won:  0

USF Men’s Soccer Adds Two More To 2006 Class  

Courtesy: USF

Release: 06/02/2006

Courtesy: USF

TAMPA, Fla. (June 2, 2006) – Head Coach George Kiefer and the USF men’s soccer team announced today the addition of Ognjen “Ogi†Perucica and Tom Markey to the 2006 squad.

Perucica, a forward from Tampa, Fla., played at Wharton HS and for HC United. At Wharton he set the school scoring record with 59 career goals and 36 assists. He was a member of the US Youth Soccer Region III ODP Team in 2005-06. He earned the Jose A. Alvarez Award as the top male high school soccer player in Hillsborough County in 2006. He notched 26 goals and 14 assists during his senior season. Perucica earned second team all-county honors during his junior season, scoring 15 goals and registering three assists.

Markey, a defender from Indianapolis Ind., played at North Central HS. He was a teammate of USF forward Jordan Seabrook at North Central HS and with the Dynamo Katner (club soccer team). A member of the U-16 state championship team, Markey was a member of the Indiana US Youth Soccer 1987 ODP State Team that competed in the 2005 ODP National Championships. Markey was named to the 2005 NSCAA/adidas All-Region IV team.

Perucica and Markey join USF recruits Diego Restrepo (goalkeeper), Anthony Wallace (defender/midfielder), Neven Subotic (midfielder) and Marc Dougherty (midfielder).

The kid from Wharton is a heckuva player saw him play alot this past year. He scored 41 goals in his last 2 seasons! This team is gonna be scary if everyone is healthy! Come out next fall and check them out because this team has big time potential! GO BULLS!

didnt see Bulliever posted this earlier! Oh well was excited so posted it! Anyways on a side note this post brings me to 200!!! Go Bulls!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

didnt see Bulliever posted this earlier! Oh well was excited so posted it! Anyways on a side note this post brings me to 200!!! Go Bulls!

Then we'll leave it...!!   ;D

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  1,911

I'm getting pretty psyched about the upcomming soccer season. This team could end up in the college cup.

• Topic Count:  617
  • Content Count:  4,879

Is Hunter West healthy?