• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Lightning Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

St. Louiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

Big time goal by a little man. There is absolutely nothing better than OT playoff hockey. Awesome, just awesome. Lightning to the second round for the second straight year. Bulin, another solid game. No shutout, but great game. Bring on the Leafs (or Sens).

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

GO BOLTS!

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229

Please knock off ottawa or toronto... boston will beat mtl tomorrow, then it'll be TB vs Boston (1 vs 2) for the stanley cup berth.  That would be my dream matchup for the eastern confernece.

Id have no complaints with that matchup. Im hoping Toronto does win the series, as I feel Ottawa is the one team the Lightning have had problems with.  TB vs. Boston, who would you be rooting for VG?

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550

I may actually become a hockey fan if they keep advancing in the playoffs every year!  8)

Well if we as fans are lucky enough that the impending lockout gets resolved this offseason, you will definitely see the BOLTS making the playoffs the next 5 years or so. They have their major players locked up for seasons to come, and their major players are all still young.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  442
  • Days Won:  0

As a Lighting fan who has been to at least 30 games every year since 1992...This was the best game I have ever been to...The joy I felt was great and I cannot wait until we start the second round next Friday...I want to see a TB/Philadelphia Conference Finals so we can take them out for revenge for beating us in out first play-off series...Go Bolts...Section 309 rocks

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

As a Lighting fan who has been to at least 30 games every year since 1992...This was the best game I have ever been to...The joy I felt was great and I cannot wait until we start the second round next Friday...I want to see a TB/Philadelphia Conference Finals so we can take them out for revenge for beating us in out first play-off series...Go Bolts...Section 309 rocks

Bless you for your support over the years, bb. I'm in 320 for the playoffs and all the goals were scored at our end last night. Very nice.......!! I'm not sure if it was as much joy as it was relief for the last night's win. I didn't want to go back to the Island today. Too much could have happened had the Bolts lost last night. I would love to get Philly or NJ again for some payback ............. anybody but the Sens. I just have a bad feeling about them ..........  :-/

bb, btw, do you know why they didn't do the 3 stars after the game? Is that something that's not done at the last game of a series?

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229

Id have no complaints with that matchup. Im hoping Toronto does win the series, as I feel Ottawa is the one team the Lightning have had problems with.  TB vs. Boston, who would you be rooting for VG?

Oh Boston of course.  I'm a Tampa Implant... love the area but my heart will always be Celtics, Bruins, Sox, Pats.  I cheer for the local teams only when they aren't playing my team.  I think that is fair.  If my team gets knocked out, i'll be 100% rooting for the Lightning and will root for them as long as the B's aren't their opponent.

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

the bolts have come a long way since i last tuned in

hockey just does not do it for me.

go bolts!