• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

yankees/bosox

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

game 2 with shilling is a must for bosox

The Boston Red Sox and New York Yankees resume their feud tonight at Fenway Park, sure to remember the drama of last year's AL championship series and the sniping over Alex Rodriguez in the offseason.

"I'm not expecting too many cheers," said Rodriguez, who went to the Yankees in a trade with the Texas Rangers after Boston had tried to get him.

Said Boston's Kevin Millar: "With the whole A-Rod thing, it's going to be unbelievable."

The four-game series begins six months after their last meeting  a Yankee victory in Game 7 of the AL championship series at New York

gm epstein is very articulate but i can see the pressure on that young guy.

he said some interesting things on ESPN that bosox try to build a team that can win 100 games

they should build a team that can beat yankees. HOW? pictching,pitching and pitching.they should have tried to get another #1 instead of arod.

you have to pitch pedro and shilling everytime you play yankees

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

you have to pitch pedro and shilling everytime you play yankees

Or Wakefield!   ;D

6-2, Boston over NY.  Yankees have NO relief pitching whatsoever.  Knock out the starter and it's a done deal.

George will need to buy someone's middle reliever soon if he wants to stay competitive in the AL East.

both won last night

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,464
  • Days Won:  0

both won last night

Sox are in first and schilling and foulke were just what the doctor ordered for the BoSox this year.  Wait until Nomar and Trot make it back and Byung Kim also.  Sox will be tough to beat this year.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

When i first heard Kim would be the 5th starter, i cringed, but after seeing arroyo... i'm actually looking forward to kim as the 5th.  Hopefully we don't have to use them too much though as the other 4 are pitching well.

When i first heard Kim would be the 5th starter, i cringed, but after seeing arroyo... i'm actually looking forward to kim as the 5th.  Hopefully we don't have to use them too much though as the other 4 are pitching well.

Kim has great stuff and is hard to hit due to hs sidearm throwing.  Look at his career ERA and all that and he could be the best #5 starter in baseball.  Of course his confidence is low and the fans kill him so it will be tough for him.  I hope he gets in a early groove and fans give him a break.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I do like the change of pace...  3 excellent righties... a knuckler, and a submariner... very confusing for opponent hitters.

I do like the change of pace...  3 excellent righties... a knuckler, and a submariner... very confusing for opponent hitters.

Even better is the setup  Hard throwing righty, knuckler, flamethrower, sinkerballer, sidearmer.  I still like KC staff with 4 southpaws in the rotation but all are young and have not proven themselves.  I think KC has a bright future ecspecially if they can sign sweeney and beltran to long term deals.