• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bonds trivia

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

He had 3 MVP's as a Pirate. Yeah I guess he sucked back then, HUH? The gold gloves, the 30-30 years, the 40-40 year, the nearly 500 HR's he had before '01. Before '01, he lead the NL in OBP 4 times, in SLG % 3 times, in OPS 5 times, in BB's 6 times and HR's once. Yeah, I guess he only got good once he was on roids ??? (which once again, we have no proof of, but what do you all care).

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229

I see my evidence everyday on sportscenter when his head doesn't fit in the screen.

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768

Yes, thats real proof, someones face getting chubbier as they get older. I guess I must be on roids then too. Did notice you didnt comment on his stats though, sorry but no one has much arguement there.

its not chubby, his face has muscles, he is built like a f'n rock... 40 year old can't get in that type of shape...

hey, its just my opinion, and a whole slew of others... i'm not asking you to subscribe to it.  

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,464
  • Days Won:  0

He had 3 MVP's as a Pirate. Yeah I guess he sucked back then, HUH? The gold gloves, the 30-30 years, the 40-40 year, the nearly 500 HR's he had before '01. Before '01, he lead the NL in OBP 4 times, in SLG % 3 times, in OPS 5 times, in BB's 6 times and HR's once. Yeah, I guess he only got good once he was on roids ??? (which once again, we have no proof of, but what do you all care).

I didnt get to see many Pirate games as they weren't on tv much though I believe I saw all their playof games back then and I dont recall Bonds doing anything in playoffs at all.  I know he did all right in playoffs when he was juiced up but dont recall him doing anything in those clean MVP years.  I will give Bonds props for his numbers as they are outstanding but after so many years of being such a jerk and then the whole baroid thing I just dot give two craps about the guy.  Now Willie Mays, there is some ballplayer!

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

kr- did you even own a tv when bonds was a pirate?

bonds is the greatest offensive force ever(maybe babe was better)

\

when all said and done , bonds will be a  .300 hitter

kr- did you even own a tv when bonds was a pirate?

bonds is the greatest offensive force ever(maybe babe was better)

\

when all said and done , bonds will be a  .300 hitter

Of course I had a TV when Bonds played for Pirates.  Why would you ask that?  Teddy ballgame is a bigger offensive force then bonds hands down but I am not getting into that with you again.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

bullshtz doesn't need my help he seems to have all facts and figures he needs at his disposal

one cannot assume bonds is on steroids just because of the way he looks according to the most renown experts in the steroid  field

i think we all know we each of us stands  on this topic

I think you can assume he is on steroids for the way he looks... that is how suspicion(sp?) is born, then on top of that, the balco thing is just more evidence that makes us more suspicious.

There are renown experts on both sides of this, so saying experts say we can't assume doesn't mean he isn't... fine... don't assume, let the evidence speak, his body and his trainer are damning evidence.

bullshtz doesn't need my help he seems to have all facts and figures he needs at his disposal

one cannot assume bonds is on steroids just because of the way he looks according to the most renown experts in the steroid  field

i think we all know we each of us stands  on this topic

Please feel free to post what the foremost experts on steroids had to say about Bonds.  I find that highly suspicious if the top roid researchers woould not question that giant headed freak.  I do see Balco owner has named 27 athletes that were supplied with roids and Bonds is on that list.  Did he give them out as halloween treats? Exactly where are the so called roids he was supplied with? Are they with the WMD's?