• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

are pat fans happy

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I am... i like Wilfork... a steal at #21... and i like PK Sam alot, great pickup for 5th round.

Some people don't like Watson, but i do... he's a better receiver than either of our TE's, and i like both of our TE's now, Fauria and Graham.

I think the pats did very well, and getting Corey Dillon in exchange for a #2 pick is just icing on the cake.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,464
  • Days Won:  0

are you happy with draft?

Wilfork was a huge prize after losing teddy washington. Scouts say that wilfork now is already better then teddy ever was.  Ben Watson could be a steal though I wanted a lineman. Belicheck loves two tight ends and now had two 1st rd picks in last three years.  We picked up a couple of safetys and the one from UNC is supposed to be a big hitter. We needed help in defensive backfield and now have some very young talent with some much older vets, very nice mix even if we lose ty law.  Belicheck/pioli are drafting machines so I think we did great as usual.