• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just Hugs being Hugs? Not illegal, but not right

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  459
  • Days Won:  0

That could be it Freak, but I heard very recently, once all this Huggy wave hit, that this guy is damaged goods.  I would be shocked if a BE team would be allowed to hire him.  I think your theory about the NBA would be accurate.  This guy might win a few 20 game seasons then immediately jump to the NBA.  That's where he's probably destine to go, grab $5M a year coaching prima donnas then retire into the sunset.

Yup, you don't have to be a saint to go to the NBA.  In fact, Huggy might fit well there.

I do get a kick out of everybody up in arms about what he is doing, though.  That is what he does.  It is no mystery.  He's built good ballclubs that way over the past decade and a half.

Let's not get all offended that he hasn't changed.  He'll build a good team that will be competitive immediately.  He'll skirt the lines, but likely not cross them.  He's a big ego and he'll make waves, but that's his M.O.  You get bad with good with Huggy, but what you don't get is boring.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

Charlotte Fan's repsonse to Dalonte:

site_logo_340x60.gif

Forum

Huggins can have former 49ers coach

Dear Dalonte Hill,

Congratulations! You have sold your soul and future of the Charlotte 49ers' program to the Devil! I never thought I would see the day one of our own would turn his back on this alma mater and former players to follow a scoundrel like Bob Huggins. Not only are you leaving, but most importantly, so will our highest and most prized recruit ever! We all know Mr. Beasley will follow you wherever you go, which is the only reason Mr. Huggins will even have you on his coaching staff.

Maybe after Beasley plays one year and is done at Kansas State, Huggins will do you like you did your fellow alumnus -- stab you in the back and fire you! Until then, run along and participate in Huggins' new era of paying players, friends and other corrupt and immoral practices that have made him famous.

Dion Roberts

Charlotte

http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlotte/sports/14219227.htm

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

Charlotte Fan's repsonse to Dalonte:

site_logo_340x60.gif

Forum

Huggins can have former 49ers coach

Dear Dalonte Hill,

Congratulations! You have sold your soul and future of the Charlotte 49ers' program to the Devil! I never thought I would see the day one of our own would turn his back on this alma mater and former players to follow a scoundrel like Bob Huggins. Not only are you leaving, but most importantly, so will our highest and most prized recruit ever! We all know Mr. Beasley will follow you wherever you go, which is the only reason Mr. Huggins will even have you on his coaching staff.

Maybe after Beasley plays one year and is done at Kansas State, Huggins will do you like you did your fellow alumnus -- stab you in the back and fire you! Until then, run along and participate in Huggins' new era of paying players, friends and other corrupt and immoral practices that have made him famous.

Dion Roberts

Charlotte

http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlotte/sports/14219227.htm

Can you feel the love ...........?