• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Doug Woolard Speaks

Guest Sprtsfn627

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  566
  • Days Won:  0

I am soooooo sick of hearing you guys ***** and moan about this...we lost 8, thats right eight, games by 7 points are less...thats pretty hard to do with only haveing 6 decent players...I know there is no such thing as a moral victory, but I believe that no one could have done any better with the talent that we had this year...We had really good talent, RM had the players, but to say this man is an awful coach and that ANYONE of YOU can go out and coach this team is Ludacris...Does anyone realize that each conference has to have a last place team and it sucks that it is us, but to keep fighting the way we have is unbelieveable, we didnt roll over and just give the other teams the wins, we werent routed every single game in the Big East...we are in the toughest Conference in America, and it will take some time...Would you have rather stayed in Conference USA and won 7-8 games, or would you rather play the talent that we are playing today and lose? I will take the Big East every day of the week and twice on Sunday...Next year will be different, you just have to suck it up.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

STATEMENT FROM DOUG WOOLARD REGARDING MEN’S BASKETBALL PROGRAM  

(March 1, 2006) Robert McCullum will remain our head men’s basketball coach next season.  

---------------------

That certainly doesn't sound like a vote of confidence...especially since RM has 3 more years on his contract.

KL

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

I, along with thousands of others, will not attend one game next year or donate any money in the near future, until this university shows some sort of dedication to winning.  

Before the circle jerk of "lovers of the program because it exist" (i love that reuben)  jump all over me.  Keep in mind this isnt only my opinion just look at the crowd its all the empy chairs opinions as well.  WE SUCK!

herm -  >:(  :'(

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

I continue to be amazed at the continued missteps this university makes.  It is just hard to understrand how you pass up on a guy that has taken a university to the NCAA tournament 12 straight years for a guy that has won 7 conferenece games in three years and has failed to even qualify for his own conference tournament 2 of the 3 years he was there.

It is just beyond me to understand the process that is going on.

Now wonder this university has never won a national title in anything.

Embarrased to be a bull.

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

A total freakin joke.  YOu are drawing the smallest crowds in teh conference -- your donor base is pretty much non existent -- you have won a measly 7 confrence games in three years and you just sit on your hands as a hall of famer walks by.

My parents use to always tell me

"You can't help someone, who doesn't want to help themselves."

Nothing could be more true about our athletic department.  We haven't made the tournament in 15 years and there are solid reasons why.  

1.) we are not committed to winning.

I will not donate a single dollar to this univeristy until they prove they are committed to winning.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

heres to a 11-12 win season along with another year of lowsy attendance..

You're calling an 11 or 12 win season at this juncture in our development BAD?? ............... Yep, you sure know your college hoops.

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

11 or 12 wins.  Yes dwowarp WOULD suck.  Because you know 10-11 of those wins will be out of conference.  Maybe next year we beat Bethune and Texas COrpus crispy cream. That will be our improvement.   But we will have a weak OOC sched.  and a weak team again.

Herm - hoping we can pull ONE out vs DePaul next year.  

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

nonsense?

scbull-usf's bASKETBALL'S PROGRAM IS nonsense and embarassing

keep rmc and fired AD dullard

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

I, along with thousands of others, will not attend one game next year or donate any money in the near future, until this university shows some sort of dedication to winning.  

Before the circle jerk of "lovers of the program because it exist" (i love that reuben)  jump all over me.  Keep in mind this isnt only my opinion just look at the crowd its all the empy chairs opinions as well.  WE SUCK!

herm -  >:(  :'(

I continue to be amazed at the continued missteps this university makes.  It is just hard to understrand how you pass up on a guy that has taken a university to the NCAA tournament 12 straight years for a guy that has won 7 conferenece games in three years and has failed to even qualify for his own conference tournament 2 of the 3 years he was there.

It is just beyond me to understand the process that is going on.

Now wonder this university has never won a national title in anything.

Embarrased to be a bull.

You guys need to get with RockyTop. Maybe he can get you a group rate on a nice orange blazer ......

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  459

You're calling an 11 or 12 win season at this juncture in our development BAD?? ............... Yep, you sure know your college hoops.

Are you serious?

It will be the RMac's 4th year as coach.  That's actually pretty bad in college basketball circles.