• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

DOC is Alive!!!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

If any of you know Seth Goldberg (AKA DOC) he always wears the bulls horns, with the gold vest and green button down shirt and tie, he is alive. I am watchin the womens game and they showed him on tv for about 3-4 minutes cheering, looks like he is the only bulls fan there. Last I know he lives in St. Louis, so I guess the drive is not very far.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Doc's the man...

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

glad to see Doc is still making trips to see the women play and still supporting them

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

Doc is a  true Bulls fan.  Here is part of an article from the Memphis paper during last year's C-USA basketball tournament:

MEMPHIS- The Conference USA men's basketball tournament in Memphis was a mixture of success and disappointment, with some high-profile teams, including UC, going home early.

The early exit by UC was undoubtedly a big disappointment for its fans who made the trip in big numbers to support the team. UC shirts were second only to Louisville Cardinal apparel on Beale Street during the tournament.

The surprise teams were South Florida, which won two games, and host Memphis, which dropped a heartbreaker to Louisville in the final.

The 11th seeded Bulls of South Florida did not have many fans at the FedEx Forum, but the few who showed up were determined to make their presence known.

Seth Goldberg, a medical school alumus who spent eight years at South Florida, was joined by Patrick Mulhearn, a senior engineering student who skipped classes to see the games.

Goldberg was sporting a stylish straw hat with bullhorns coming out of the sides and Mulhearn held up a sign with a pair of handcuffs on it that read, "Cincinnati's championship rings."

They, along with the other South Florida faithful, spent much of Thursday's game taunting UC players and coach Bob Huggins.

"I'm really not that surprised at our success, we're peaking at the right time," said Goldberg, who took a week of vacation from his practice in St. Louis to attend the games. "I'm a little surprised that we handled Cincinnati like this [80-68] though."

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  509

Doc is a  true Bulls fan.  Here is part of an article from the Memphis paper during last year's C-USA basketball tournament:

true, but I think that article was from the university of cincinnati paper, and they wrongly gave me credit for the sign with the handcuffs that said "Cincinnati championship rings".