• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Spurrier to the Bulls . . .

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  468
  • Days Won:  0

...DO wish Pitino NEVER left...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711

I'm having trouble believing any of you.  If Leavitt left and USF hired Spurrier...you all would jumping for joy...and your future BE comrads would be shaking in their boots!!  Smazza isn't the only one with sense here is he?

I'm not sayin that you all want Leavitt fired...but I think you would trade him for Spurrier!!

What if you had Spurrier...but could keep your D-Coordinator?

Guest jaxbull

seriously why do you care, this isn't your first post on the subject. it's bordering on obsession. are you that desparate to have a usf fan admit that leavitt isn't that great. spurrier is not coming to usf, so why talk about it, he was only there to visit his old assistant, our current running back coach.

Guest jaxbull

but in the spirit of the conversation if you had to pick between leavitt and spurrier you gotta go with spurrier, hands down. as much as i like leavit, hiring spurrier would have an enormous impact on our program, our attendance would quadruple, our fundraising would sky rocket, every florida recruit would be knocking on our door, etc.

in a perfect world he'd be coaching the jags right now, we had the opportunity spurrier has a house in jax beach and he personally expressed interest in the job, but our owner stuck with coughlin, oh well.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

gb- you sound surprise i am only one with sense

spurrier was just visiting an old friend(carl franks)

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  869

Enough of this, he visited. Can we move on now?  

No disrespect, if he is seen again at another practice - then the what-ifs can begin.

seriously why do you care, this isn't your first post on the subject. it's bordering on obsession. are you that desparate to have a usf fan admit that leavitt isn't that great. spurrier is not coming to usf, so why talk about it, he was only there to visit his old assistant, our current running back coach.

I'm not trying to start any quarels.  Just curious.  I think the majority of college teams would kill to have a coach like Spurrier.  Only teams like Oklahoma and others with great coaches wouldn't.

I know how much you all like Leavitt.  And I know that Spurrier's not coming to USF.  I just find it hard to believe some of you when you say that you wouldn't want Spurrier.

Hey Knight fans-- why don't you worry about your own little team and give it a rest-- mmm kay? What's next-- digging up Vince Lombardi and having his rotted corpse on our sidelines?

And someone said that the only way he takes a job like this is to repair his reputation. LOL-- right-- so many people think SS sucks now because he had a mediocre at best performance in the NFL. Total horsecrap. This thread belongs in the trash.

So MikeG...are you against some simple discussion?  Becasue that's all this is.  I found it an interesting topic...that's all.  So far...nobody has put you in charge of what's posted here.  As far as what I have seen...only your responses belong in the trash.  

Quit being so defensive.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

I was all set to send this link to all of my GAYtor ASSociates, until you all started talking about him being our $130k/yr OC.

Just makes us look like IDIOTS!  I meant to say stupid, sorry!