• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dear Bulliever

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  137
  • Content Count:  866
  • Days Won:  0

Let's quash a couple rumors first.  I'm 29, but from what my doctor told me this week I apparently have the circulatory system of a 65 year old obese man.  That was comforting.  And yes I do have gray hair, and I have since I was 14.  God bless Clairol.  

Secondly, I don't think I have too much to contribute to a chat, unless people wanted to discuss our Olympic sports.  There are far better and more interesting people than me to break down football and basketball... but if you guys want to talk volleyball, soccer, women's hoops, baseball and softball lets roll.  I don't think anyone goes to as many Olympic games as I do, so if that's something ya'll are interested in I'm game.  

Even with the struggles we're having this season, men's basketball is still my favorite team as college basketball is my first love... but there are many people you could get to talk about them.  And as far as my job and wanting to discuss our fundraising efforts, either Eric or Vicki would be better, as I know a lot... but they know everything.  

If anyone has a question they think I can answer, either message me or post it here.  Dmince, feel free to ask why you suck at poker, I'll be happy to share:)

• Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  401

Csher:

Thank you for posting! I never thought that when I started this thread my hero (you) would actually post on it! The personal insight to your health problems is grotesque but much appreciated. What more insight can you give us about you? I think especially the ladies on this board would like to read it.

You are too modest- I do not think there is a better person to have a chat with- my only concern would be if the server's bandwith would support it. Would you dye your hair green if we made it to the NCAA tournament?

If you want to play poker with a real fish than come find me! I would be honored to sit at a table with you sir!

Csher I have a question:

Are you really only 29? That is remarkable! What is the name of the aging disease that you have?

Csher: Here is another one:

How do you view our women's lacrosse team this year? I saw their schedule and it looks tough.... We are playing a lot of scholarship teams and teams that are ramping up to have scholarship athletes. Can you breakdown the team's chances game by game?