• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What can I do for the Bulls?

Guest USFSam

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Days Won:  0

USFSam,

You play an instrument?  Come and join the Herd of Thunder and be able to go to all football home games, some away games, and all home basketball games and make $$$ while showing off your school pride!

Sincerely,

Herd of Thunder Marching Band 2005, Mellophone

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

Just a refreshing post ... "after this football season ..."

Some can not see how bright USF's future is.

Join the SBC and n'joy college ! Best thing to support the BULLS is to "support" by attending events and try to get more to do so also.

BULL Nation is stronger now because of you!

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

i wish i could go back to usf

great times

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

cheer for your BULLS and when it comes time for you to have little ones raise them as a BULL

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,142

Welcome to the Bulls Nation!!  I am a product of a mother Gator, who then got smart and became a Bull with her master's.  My father and father-in-law are both Bulls and my husband (the loud and proud Mutt) is also a Bull!  We wear green and gold or our Bulls pin EVERY DAY, without fail!  That's what we ask you to do.  Then, join the student Bulls, come to the games, join the Alumni Assoc. when you graduate, and then join BullBackers.  Oh, go to the Bull Ring near campus on Fowler to meet other Bulls and support a Bull restaurant.  Again, welcome and as always, GO BULLS!!!

• Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

Welcome to the Bulls Nation!!  I am a product of a mother Gator, who then got smart and became a Bull with her master's.  My father and father-in-law are both Bulls and my husband (the loud and proud Mutt) is also a Bull!  We wear green and gold or our Bulls pin EVERY DAY, without fail!  That's what we ask you to do.  Then, join the student Bulls, come to the games, join the Alumni Assoc. when you graduate, and then join BullBackers.  Oh, go to the Bull Ring near campus on Fowler to meet other Bulls and support a Bull restaurant.  Again, welcome and as always, GO BULLS!!!

I just want to say that the Mutt/Coach/Bubbles/ApplePj contingent are among the most spirited bulls fans I have ever met!  You guys should give lessons!

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  701

i havne't met a lot of you guys, but the guys listed above sound like they would be great University Experience teachers!

I just want to say that the Mutt/Coach/Bubbles/ApplePj contingent are among the most spirited bulls fans I have ever met!  You guys should give lessons!

Aahhh...ZBC, you're so sweet!  Actually, the Pinellas Alumni Board is creating a new distinguished alumni award just for that because of Coach.  He didn't fit into any of the other categories!  ;)

i havne't met a lot of you guys, but the guys listed above sound like they would be great University Experience teachers!

We'd love to give lessons...Plus we're all already teachers!

Lesson 1:  ALWAYS wear green and gold, or some type of pin that displays the logo.  Coach had 14kt. gold pins made for him, Applepj, and myself that are the iconic U.  Mutt got a sterling silver one and all had a ruby for the eye.  We never leave home without them.

As coach says, "It's not just a shirt or hat, it's a flag.  Don't be an undercover Bulls fan!"

Guest BullsFans

We'd love to give lessons...Plus we're all already teachers!

Lesson 1:  ALWAYS wear green and gold, or some type of pin that displays the logo.  Coach had 14kt. gold pins made for him, Applepj, and myself that are the iconic U.  Mutt got a sterling silver one and all had a ruby for the eye.  We never leave home without them.

As coach says, "It's not just a shirt or hat, it's a flag.  Don't be an undercover Bulls fan!"

Great idea...Jim Leavitt should be the first enrollee.

On second thought after his appearance at the MCC Bowl he should be sent to TLC's "What Not To Wear"  or  Bravo's "Queer Eye For The Straight Guy".