• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  193
  • Days Won:  0

I was SO proud of the Bulls...everyone thought we would get killed, but we put up a good fight.

And although Capko isn't the best pointguard-I think under the circumstances (aka looking like Tom Cruise in Vanilla Sky), he did an ok job.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

He was Pro-Seth and then anti-Seth when that was fashionable (near Seth's painful end at USF).  JewBull is a prototypical young fan that thinks everything comes easy.   He has no positive energy left for his alma mater.  He'll be a "diehard" again when the good times return.

I saw some real bad years at the beginning of Paschal's tenure and he was given the time to build and we know what happened. Seth took a few years to get going and he had some good teams. I fully believe that when Coach McCullum has a full complement of scholarship players that we will win games and be competitive in this conference. It's evident that he is a good in game coach. I fully expect next year to be much much different.

I agree with your assessment of his Jewbull's behavior. It's evident based on what he writes on here. I'm upset we didn't get the win tonight, but in looking at the heart and hustle on the court I know we're in good hands.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Thats onething you can say about Coach Mc he brings them to play no matter what.Makes you wonder what he could do with a full bench

EXACTLY!

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229

I was impressed...but...

WE CANT HIT A SHOT TO SAVE OUR LIVES

its been like that all season.

Actually we hit alot of big shots down the stretch...  Buckley was on fire.  

Man Pittsnogle has the most range of any 7 footer I have ever seen... Reggie Kohn range!

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Velcro we still shot 40% and scored 53 points.  Thats about where we are for the season. It HAS to improve.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

pittsnogle only had 14 points for the game, usually he has double that, we held him to low numbers today, i'm really proud of the way our D played today

• Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  401

Wait a second....

This team does not come to play no matter what.

They were asleep against BCC and it showed- they blew a 10 point lead to a 4-6 school that gets routinely routed by mid majors. They looked lethargic and disinterested- the same way they played against FAU (luckily FAU is really, really, really bad), and probably FIU (but I was not there so I can't say for sure).

I am not one to enjoy moral victories. That being said, tonight was fun to watch and they gave a great effort- but it makes those other losses burn a little more. You cannot give them credit for being a team that "brings it every night". I wish they were, but sorry they are not.

Big East basketball is fun though- hopefully they can bring an effort like this every night from here on out.

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139

I was impressed with our boys... from what a lot of darksiders were saying here, we were supposed to get murdered last night.  I'm putting in my application for the light side of the force... sorry boys, see ya Sunday and GO BULLS!!!   8)

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

alot of heart but no talent

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Wait a second....

This team does not come to play no matter what.

They were asleep against BCC and it showed- they blew a 10 point lead to a 4-6 school that gets routinely routed by mid majors. They looked lethargic and disinterested- the same way they played against FAU (luckily FAU is really, really, really bad), and probably FIU (but I was not there so I can't say for sure).

I am not one to enjoy moral victories. That being said, tonight was fun to watch and they gave a great effort- but it makes those other losses burn a little more. You cannot give them credit for being a team that "brings it every night". I wish they were, but sorry they are not.

Big East basketball is fun though- hopefully they can bring an effort like this every night from here on out.

I beg to differ on a couple of points. While I agree that the team hasn't shown up to play in some games, the loss to BCC was more a result of foul trouble late in the game. This team cannot afford to have anyone in foul trouble. Last night was the type of game we are going to have to play 15 more times this season. None of the players were in foul trouble until we were forced to fould with under a minute left.

I think you can give the team credit for last night's effort. We were with an Elite 8 team from last season who brought back all of their  main players from last season. It's something to build on. If we play with that heart and effort the rest of the season, then we will win a couple of games against some of the lesser teams in the conference.