• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Bowl Debut: a Fan, Student and Alumni Success

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532
  • Days Won:  0

Its hard to tell with the ticket count.  No one is offically reporting it.  I thought it was higher than 5000 too.... but then again I know alot of students bought tickets on ticketmaster (which doesnt count towards our allotment).  WHICH SUCKS!

BTW:  Don't start these "personal bad records."  It might be funny (and some are  ;)) but we need ass the butts we can in those seats!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  4

This certainly has been an incredible year!  Agreed that our band, cheerleaders and sun dolls are terrific.  Fan, student and alumni enthusiasm at the away games really impressed me.  The tailgates were very well attended.....including 450 at Miami, 220 at Penn State and 600+ in Charlotte.  1st year in the Big East....Bowl Game.  Winning record.   190,000 Alumni.  40,000+ students.  A University that is on the verge of becoming a top 50 public research institute....all this with USF at 50 years young 8)....we should all be proud of ourselves and continue to strive for Bull Excellence!!!  Go Bulls!!!

Aman

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Now all we need is for the Herd of Thunder to put #8 up on their website and EVERYTHING will be perfect in USF land!   ;)

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  295

I believe those are more accurate numbers...I certainly think we had over 5000 at the game..and the noise we made it sounded like 10000..i forget who said it but i have to agree the NC fans did not fill that stadium shame on them..we made some noise didnt we...loving it

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  66

Now all we need is for the Herd of Thunder to put #8 up on their website and EVERYTHING will be perfect in USF land!   ;)

Coming soon, one of my fellow band members can really answer that, but be on the look out for the CD, yup the CD, be on the look out,it has number 8 in all its glory

Whenever they let me have the audio files my good man... you will have #8.... the CD won't be out for a while though... it's a professional CD and needs time (its only been a month!).  

I've been looking for a release date from the staff, but they arn't sure yet.  I'll be sure to announce it on this board... and of course the HOT website.