• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

For those that went to the game!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

I had my old school flags and yes they are torn and tattered but they made the entire trip...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bullsgobowling

How funny about the flags.  I got mine to from Fan Attcic and they were trom got pretty ripped up.  I kept them on the whole trip though.  It was one of the best times I've ever had.  Going with my 7 yr old son was great, but next year I'm making sure I go with other adults, I would have loved to party Friday night.  

I took two NC State fans (They were clients) and both said take away the score board ( i wish) that it was a tie.  While their QB wasn't anything special, if you switched them  we win this game 21-0.

I'm excited for next year, I just wish we had WV and Loserville at home again.  

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  274
  • Days Won:  0

Much agreeed...I thought it was an absoulte blast...except for the rudeness of the NC ST fans...I loved every min..a win would have only added to it...the seats on the front row were amazing...pep rally awesome...buckhead saloo was awesome...just amazing weekend!!  Was never more proud to be a Bull than this weekend...

can't wait for next year!!!!

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  28

I'm sorry someone treated you rudely bullgirl.  That happens at many games by many different fan bases.  You're a good fan and your vehicle rocks.  I've had the same experience at many games but I've had a great time at most.  I had other fans tell me how much they appreciate a fan from the opposition being so fervent; I loved the compliment.  Your fanbase was loud for the numbers and an 11am game; the Bulls that did not make it should be proud of you.  I hope you enjoyed Charlotte; I did.  3 hours is an unusual drive for a Bowl game for Wolfpack fans.  I've been to Miami, Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville, Atlanta and Birmingham bowls and I enjoyed it as well as any.  My voice is gone and will be for another 2-3 days as is always the case.  cisco does his part!  Good luck in the future USF!

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  698

I had an awesome time with my family, not only my immediate family but my extended Bull family.  All we talked about on the ride home was what a blast we had. I wish I could have made it to New Years but drinking 4 beers before 9am I guess caught up to me. What a great weekend, and I thought our team showed a lot of heart, as well as the Bull faithfull that stayed after the game to continue to cheer for our team.

I don't know about anyone else but I had goosebumps when I saw Andre break a few of those runs, I was praying he could take one to the house. But at the end of the game what a class act Andre was, standing in front of the tunnel pointing to the emblem on the helmet, and then pointing to his heart. I can't wait to see him playing on Sundays.

On a side note I agree with namuh-bull, that I expected more out of NC State fans. I know we don't draw a lot for our home games, ext. but I know if we had a bowl game only a few hrs away we would have filled that place up.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,483
  • Days Won:  43

I thought the NC ST fans had a good showing. The attendence was not that bad as many people thought it would be. Sure it was not a sell out, but at least the attendence was better than the 2003 game. Also, you have to take into account that USF is pretty much still new to the major college football scene, so that will not help as much with attendence. I had a blast talking to many NC ST fans that were interested in knowing more about USF. All it takes is winning to get your name out there IMO. Once USF starts winning on a consistant basis then the nation will know more about USF which the demand to watch us play in bowl games. We are getting there IMO. I have a feeling that USF is going to surprise many people  next season because our OOC schedule looks easier. There are no Penn St's or Miami's on that schedule next season, so we can start off pretty hot this time.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

Like to re-iterate, if you didn't go, you truly missed something special.  You will never be able to go to USF's first bowl again.  Charlotte is a beautiful, clean city.  People are truly southernly hospitable.  My visit wasn't perfect but it will always be special to me.  Watching a competitive Bull's game is always an enjoyable experience.  And USF was in the game until the last min. which is how I define competitive.  Yes, they were only 3 plays to tying the game.  That's all it would of taken to get OT so I was not disappointed w/the team.  Now the offense is a different story.  But I digress.   I got chills when the team ran on the field.  It was a great experience.  And finally, Mutt, you should have won bro.  That NCStater geek that did win was bogus.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,483
  • Days Won:  43

BullDoug.

You are right about missing the first ever bowl game, but you know what?? I also want to be there when USF wins that first ever bowl game and takes home the trophy. I had so much fun during this trip to Charlotte, but I am now hungry for more. I am now anxious for USF to win that bowl game and celebrate even better. I could only imagine how much better it would be if we win. That is the reason that I am going to be there for the next bowl game, so I really hope more USF fans feel the same. Once you go that that bowl game, you just get hooked on it. Next year we could go to either El Paso, Houston, Jacksonville, Charlotte, Atlanta, Miami, Detroit, or even for the national champship game in Tempe, Arizona. You can bet that I will make sure I am there.  The money I spent was well worth it in my book. Go Bulls!!!!

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

BB2K, that's why I keep going on the road trips.  It's special to go to a Bull's game w/true Bull fans behind enemy lines.  But when they win on the road or a bowl, it's the sweetest chocolate cake I have ever tasted.  I am like One fer Seven on the road and I am contemplating 2 to 3 roadies in '06 and a bowl.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  188

I totally agree.  The experience was of going to our first ever bowl game was a blast.  It was great to meet so many dedicated Bulls fans.  The street party and pep rally were a blast, and it got even better meeting up with everyone at Buckheads and then Dixie's.  The people in Charlotte treated us great.  Can't wait until next year.  Go Bulls!