• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

since leavitt's contract extension

Guest BullsFans

In 2004 C-USA

TCU was a powerhouse along with USF at at 3 - 5

UC was at 5-3

UL was 8-0

Give credit where credit is due UCF went 7-1 and won the conference, something  USF didn't accomplish before moving on.  They also put points on the board in a bowl game.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  342
  • Days Won:  0

I believe they played last season(31-14) where USF totally dominated UCF.  If I am correct(which I am because I have the game stored on my DVR) the only scores by UCF was a Steven Moffitt run after a punt return by Burnette to the 5 yard line and a late TD after the score was 31-7.  If you guys(Bullsfan, Smazza and Cee) insist on rooting for UCF and putting down USF,  you should go to UCFsports.com.  I am sure that Mav Tech Knight, Sir Galahad, etc.  would love to have you.

Bullsfan - I quote myself just in case the message did not get through to you

Guest parradocs

Ok, I'll try speaking slower this time...

Leavitt sacrificed last season.  USF was 4-3 in conference this.  In a much more difficult conference.

UC was 5-3 last year in conference, 2-5 this year.

UL was 8-0 last year in conference, 5-2 this year.

The Big East has two teams ranked in the Top 15.  Conference USA has zero teams in the Top 25.  Which conference is better?  (Hint: it isn't C-USA)

Guest parradocs

I give UCF credit for improving immensely from last season.  They still aren't close to USF in terms of talent level or performance on the field.  And it has taken them 20 years longer to get there.

Guest BullsFans

Which proves what?  USF also cleaned Louisville's clock early in the season...and we all know how they finished their season while the Bull's stunk up the barn.

Imagine how USF would have done with out Andre Hall.

It's too bad he can't really say what he thinks.

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  342
  • Days Won:  0

Which proves what?  USF also cleaned Louisville's clock early in the season...and we all know how they finished their season while the Bull's stunk up the barn.

Imagine how USF would have done with out Andre Hall.

It's too bad he can't really say what he thinks.

I guess you are saying that we should not play September games because they are meaningless.  And I guess that we should imagine Texas tonight without Vince Young since he is their best player.  Your arguement is ridiculous.

Guest parradocs

How about a bowl game appearance, for one?  A huge upset win over Louisville for another.  Both increased our presence amongst the same five star recruits you and smazza think should be falling all over themselves to come to USF.  We already have players considering USF that have specifically cited the Louisville game as the reason why.  Without the experience gained on defense by many freshmen last year, our defense wouldn't have finished in the Top 20 like it did.  And the extra $1-2mil from the bowl appearance helps out, wouldn't you say?  It takes time to build a program.  There are no shortcuts, as UCF found out when Culpepper made them look much better than they really were.

Look at the positive.  If we can win 6 games against a brutal schedule with no QB, how many games will we win with a real QB and a more reasonable schedule?  I am disappointed with this season, but excited about the future.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Leavitt sacrificed last season.  USF was 4-3 in conference this.  In a much more difficult conference.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

TOO BAD LEAVITT DIDN'T SACRIFICE HIMSELF

I HAVE TO TRY THAT AT MY OFFICE.IF I SCREW UP I WILL SAY I AM SAVING MY BEST FOR THE NEXT CASE.

HAHAHHAHA

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

PRADOX- if usf gets a qb and a new OC we should be ok

absent that next year will be long and tough

be honest,usf did better than most expected because  big east sucked

ftu/ou/oc has really improved but proof will be when we play them in orlando