• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

anyone got any info on this old school jersey?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

it’s made by a brand called “IZAW” (In the Zone Athletic Wear)

i first saw an old head wearing one around 2006… but it cant be older than 2003 because it uses the OvarianBull logo.

early fan jersey that looks nothing like anything ever worn on-field, with the modern logo but ancient color scheme & jersey design (the seam across the clavicle with longer sleeves vs. seams on each sleeve).

i passed on one in my size that hit $80 on eBay at the height of USFFB success & regretted it ever since, searching for another one on eBay for years until USF sucked hard @$$ and nobody was really selling vintage stuff anymore…

somewhere along the way i grabbed this one for about $20 taking the ill-advised gamble that a youth XL might fit my Adult Smedium frame. it didnt & i saved it for years, unworn, until i bought Tulane tickets for my 13 year old son.

it is now his. fitting that a (potential) future Bull is now the curator of this relic of USF days past. IZAW, indeed.

IMG_6393.jpeg