• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The TBP Official In Game Thread: Bulls at #10 Memphis Tigers

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,698
  • Days Won:  7

1 minute ago, panchosanchez99 said:

Well, he probably didn't think we would beat Memphis; and he probably does not think we are going to beat FAU. So, if we can pull another upset, maybe he'll update that number.

If we were the previously mentioned 14-1, 13-2, it'd be a possibility we'd be receiving Top 25 votes now and maybe listed as a 3rd American team for the tournament. Having these bad losses on our resume will take a lot to get us there without the automatic qualifier from winning the conference. FAU is a ranked team with a history of what they did last season in the tournament and is the only other team in his bracket from the American. We'd have to be ranked to get there or do something wild like win out the rest of the conference schedule and finish the season 24-5. We'd might be ranked by then and that might put us as one of the last 4 in, maybe an 11 or 12 seed.

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  779
  • Days Won:  2

4 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

You predicted 25 wins and Placer was going to the NBA ... let's be honest

If you go back and read my posts, several times I said at least 20 wins. I then added that the number would be 25; but I always said at least 20 wins several times. And I did not see Placer was going to the NBA; I said that there were 3 players, Placer, Youngblood, and Pryor who had NBA talent. Unfortunately, Placer is feeling like Battie right about now (not getting the opportunity).

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

17 minutes ago, panchosanchez99 said:

We only lose Placer at the end of this year. The other seniors get another year due to the 2020 (Pandemic) season.

I do believe Pryor is going to get drafted after this season if he continues to play like this. 

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,374
  • Days Won:  5

1 minute ago, panchosanchez99 said:

If you go back and read my posts, several times I said at least 20 wins. I then added that the number would be 25; but I always said at least 20 wins several times. And I did not see Placer was going to the NBA; I said that there were 3 players, Placer, Youngblood, and Pryor who had NBA talent. Unfortunately, Placer is feeling like Battie right about now (not getting the opportunity).

25 wins and Placer was the guy on our team going to the NBA.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,698
  • Days Won:  7

2 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

I do believe Pryor is going to get drafted after this season if he continues to play like this. 

He'd have to play this way for the rest of the season and take the Bulls to the playoffs. Sure, he has the height and moves around like a guard, but another season of polishing will do so much for his game. Him getting drafted would be a gamble for whatever team takes him. He has potential but not yet, it would be a mistake for him to declare.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

Just now, olafberserker said:

25 wins and Placer was the guy on our team going to the NBA.

I’m no college basketball insider but I did  predict 10 wins this season. Hopefully I’m off by at least 10 more wins lol

2 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

I’m no college basketball insider but I did  predict 10 wins this season. Hopefully I’m off by at least 10 more wins lol

Well you were right as of now

• Haha 1

Chalk another one up to the old timers.  Pryor's grit and grind inside leads us to another big W.  It looks like he will be a key to our success down the stretch.  Have to have that inside presence to win against good teams and in the conference.

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  693
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, panchosanchez99 said:

We only lose Placer at the end of this year. The other seniors get another year due to the 2020 (Pandemic) season.

Is this really true??

Dude I'm trying to go to sleep. I can't get this excited before bed at least that's what my wife says 😂

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

I was at a dinner with friends here in Colorado Springs and we were watching the game on my friend's phone. Memphis missed their final 3 attempt just as they were delivering the food.  I was throwing my hands up in the air and then explained that I really looking forward to the salmon.

• Haha 1