• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Not Good!

Guest Jeff B.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

I believe we can finally say our mens basketball teams season is officially over.  We may not win another game this season.  I do not even see any building blocks for the future.  Just an all around bad team, stemming from the coaching, recruiting and an unfair lack of talent.

I guess we can say we are rebuilding the strong RMC idea starting next year.  We need to call BB "I airball freethrows" Walden and Altron "Action" Jackson back to show these kids how to at least compete and look somewhat skilled in basketball.  

We are heading in the complete wrong direction in a completely wrong conference to do so in.  We need to make a complete 180 in the program, not now, right now.  

Before you get mad at me for voicing my opinion against our beloved Bulls.  And yes I do love the Bulls, but it has to go both ways.  Its hard for me to get excited and support a program that has put absoultely no effort to gain or entertain our college basketball interests.  I know i will hear excuses like we have no money to hire a big coach, waah waah its allowing excuse like that which will keep us as conference doormats for years to come. Terrible!  Not one of our players or coaches would be able to play or coach on a top notch Big east program.  Theres nothing anyone can say for me to believe we do not need to do a complete revamping of the whole program, bottom to top.  

Cheers and yours truly

Herman Momarts - USF Alum

I'm just curious why someone supposedly named Herman Momarts would use JeffB as an ID?

Everything else is pretty much the same blah blah blah blah blah blah stuff that's been gone over ad nauseum. This is headed the way of the on-campus stadium dialogues .....

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand you guys think I am bashing the bulls and I should ride out this bad storm as we will rebuild.  AS a new coach in a program last year he should have started to rebuild already with his freshman recruits coming in this year.  Havent seen one buiding block or improvement, in fact we have gotten worse.  Say all the names of players you want and I will respond with - WHO?  We have two players on the team from the girls practice squad.  I mean maybe I should tryout, I think I would have a solid chance of making it.  Like someone else who repied about listening to Stetson and watching Michigan I totally agree with him.  All we want is to be able to compete or at least be able to have some exciting players.  It is absolutely ridiculous.  A few years ago we were at  the threshold of NCAA tourney and now we are doormats with no future to get excited about it.  If something isnt drastically done to change you are insane to think we will ever get any better.  

toodles,

Herman Momarts - dont worry about my name (to teh guy who had a concern)

I understand you guys think I am bashing the bulls and I should ride out this bad storm as we will rebuild.  

Build, not rebuild.

AS a new coach in a program last year

Real avid follower of Bulls hoops, aren't we?

Havent seen one buiding block or improvement, in fact we have gotten worse.

Worse than what?

Say all the names of players you want and I will respond with - WHO?

Of course, you will .......... because you don't have a clue about what's going on with USF basketball.

A few years ago we were at  the threshold of NCAA tourney

Actually, we were two wins away from the NCAA tourney last year ......... but I wouldn't expect you to know that.

Herman Momarts - dont worry about my name (to teh guy who had a concern)

Doesn't worry me ......... just one more chink in your credibility.

Guest Rueben_Horowitz

I'm guessing Herman Momarts is his Pseudonym and Jeff B is his real name. Perhaps he's making fun of my name. Whatever his reasons, he makes some good points, albeit we've been over these topics a million times. That being said I find it funny that some still have the endurance to defend the utterly awful BB team and its second rate coaching. It is also entertaining to read response like 'We all know what the rest of the season holds', and 'ala Joe Thomas signing elsewhere' blah blah blah...

Who is Joe Thomas and is he the savior of this basketball program? He's one kid. I don't care about 1 kid signing, I want a roster of scholarship players...

BB Waldon air balling free throws -- That's funny, I remember that.

Rueben~ Would lead USF in free throw percentage at any time 1998 - present.  

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  545
  • Days Won:  0

I am not going to say that I want CRM fired because I think he should get another year...however I do agree that it is horrible that he can't fill a roster...I think he needs to stop being so concerned with the plaayers personality and recruit on talent...I will support the team and CRM but I am dissapointed with us not being able to fill a roster

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  1,911

Jose Fernandez hasnt been able to fill a roster either...

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  545

yeah but Jose can recruit some great players...say what you want about CRM but Jose has done a great job with the women...I would rather watch them play then the men

I would absolutely want to watch the womens team over the Mens.  Much much more competitive.  Like I keep stressing, of course I want to win but to at least watch them play they need to at least compete.  We cannot even do that.   Yuck

Herman MoMarts

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

look, we all know it is going to be a LONG season for the mens basketball team.  can we please not talk about how bad we are ALL season long.  we havent even started our Big east schedule.  once we do that we might not win another game.

look, we all know it is going to be a LONG season for the mens basketball team.  can we please not talk about how bad we are ALL season long.

I think my suggestion of just keeping one thread for the whiners open all year so they can ***** and moan is the answer. If not, after every loss we'll be inundated with numerous chicken little threads ....