• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hire Huggins!!!

Guest Rueben_Horowitz

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

Mattis and Buckley are as good as BB and Altron? Have you ever watched a basketball game?

That was the one whimsical part of my post ...............  ;)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rueben_Horowitz

"Mattis and Buckley are already as good as BB and Altron..... "

- LOL! This is too much. No offense Triple_B, but you have been nominated for 'The moron quote of the day'.

Don't be offended, it's nothing personal, I have read many intelligent posts by you, but that was definitely not one of them. I'm going out on a limb here and guessing you are a much bigger football fan than basketball fan.

Again, no offense intended, lord knows I've said some stupid things...okay not as stupid as that, but stupid none the less.

Rueben

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

We already have cee and smazz providing the comic relief in here but you've certainly already shown you may give them a run for their money ............

the king of the cheapshot himself-TB

didn't your mother ever teach you.don't say something unless you have something nice to say

what a rude mother

"Mattis and Buckley are already as good as BB and Altron..... "

- LOL! This is too much. No offense Triple_B, but you have been nominated for 'The moron quote of the day'.

Don't be offended, it's nothing personal, I have read many intelligent posts by you, but that was definitely not one of them. I'm going out on a limb here and guessing you are a much bigger football fan than basketball fan.

Again, no offense intended, lord knows I've said some stupid things...okay not as stupid as that, but stupid none the less.

Rueben

I'm guessing you don't know the definition of the word 'whimsical' ............

the king of the cheapshot himself-TB

didn't your mother ever teach you.don't say something unless you have something nice to say

what a rude mother

You crack me up, smazz ......... seriously.   ;D

i second it

You crack me up, smazz ......... seriously

THE FEELING IS MUTUAL

Guest Rueben_Horowitz

Triple_B -

Didn't see Dmince's post before I replied. I think it's funny how most of us are USF alum/students, yet we are so quick to insult each other’s intelligence.

Anyway, back to the topic -- fire McCullum, he's garbage.

What separates good AD's from mediocre/sub-par AD's is the foresight to make these decisions. Huggins would add so much press (mostly positive) to USF. The culmination of a successful football program and a high-profile BB coach would do loads of good for USF as a University. (Yes, that’s an opinion S.Bien).

Rueben

THE FEELING IS MUTUAL

I'm not quite sure how to take that ...... the caps are throwing me off.

Guest S.  Bien

Good gosh Rueben you sound like Huggins personal do boy, you should call him to see if he needs a fluffer to cheer him up during these down years.  We all agree that quite possibly RMC isn't the man for the job, but few agree or are sure if Huggins is even a realistic option, or realistically interested.  There are a lot of great options, stop acting like Huggins is one of them.

By the way, McCullum is not garbage, and I resent that tone or issue.  A good man, a great teacher and instructor but he's had problems with player management, and recruiting which could possibly be his demise.  Not the total package.

As for your reference to Miami I would love to hear your reasoning why it isn't pertinent.  I can give you ten reasons why it is an excellent example, all fact based.

Thus far Rueben you've given your ****-eyed opinions, and demanded everyone take them as fact, and insult us all when we don't see things your way?  I will agree with you on coaching change, but after that you've gone over the top.

By the way Rueben, you've got about a decade to go until you've got the credibility I possess on this board or among others in the athletic department.   Just because you found a keyboard, and this website today doesn't impress us.

rueben- you hit on an interesting point

the nastiness of which we treat each other because we have differing opinions is startling