• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

"Rod's Reverse Throwback at the Rentschler"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

One week ago today, South Florida fans across the Earth were subjected to the worst torture known to man... "Rod's Reverse Throwback at the Rentschler".

With visions of sugar in their head, and the big, bad, inbred monster known as WVU coming to Tampa, one single call was the biggest party crasher since the FBI paid a hotel visit to former Washington D.C. mayor Marion Berry. Marion Berry rebounded many years later to regain a seat on the DC council... will South Florida rebound a week later to unseat WVU's oversized ego?

Stay tuned for a broadcast near you... oh wait... once again... due to "Rod's Reverse Throwback at the Rentschler", the USF-WVU game has been preempted to show Louisville and UConn.

Thank you Rod Smith from the Left Coast!

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

That play call by Rod just shows you the lack of confidence he has in his QB. That game will be forever remembered at the VOODOO 5 game. I still think the key play to why we lost was the penalty that pushed us back 5 yards when we tried to hurry up and snap the ball. To me, that play caused the VOODOO 5 to happen. It just was not meant to be I guess when so many things go your way. At least USF had their chance as bad as we played on offense.

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

That play call by Rod just shows you the lack of confidence he has in his QB.

This is true...When i lack confidence in my quarterback I decide to give it to my third stringger and then have him throw it to the one i'm not confident in.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  11

classy inbred remark   >:(

Hopefully, after today you bulls fans will be humbled a bit.    Here's to a good game.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

are you really calling us inbreds???  isn't west virginia the state that sends more people to be guests on the jerry springer show???  many of who are sleeping with family members.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  869

Everyone is still talking about that play. The meeting I was at yesterday, we all were discussing it.  Hopefully, we will not see such things today.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

I expect such poor play calling from the Computer on NCAA 2006 not from a guy who gets paid a salary to call plays.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

due to "Rod's Reverse Throwback at the Rentschler", the USF-WVU game has been preempted to show Louisville and UConn.

Incorrect, the L'Ville vs UConn game was contractual.  In fact, if we had beat UConn, then we might have preempted that game, not the other way around.